Gaa-zee-raaaa!

Want 7" up front ?

I'm thinking about rearranging the C'Dale a bit since I have a bonafide DH bike now and am looking to put something a bit shorter on it - I'm thinking 5" or so. I figured I'd post here and see if anyone has anything nice (a fork) that they'd like to trade for an '05 Marz 66rc which is in pretty good shape - relatively low ride time, no scratches on the stanchions, some small stuff on the lowers, but nothing significant or even ugly. This fork rides great and has saved my butt a couple of times, it's just a bit more than I'm wanting right now. For those who don't already know, the fork's a singlecrown so it will work great for serious trailriding, FR and even DH (I only raced once on it, for the record). I'll post up some pics if there is any real interest.

Thanks

Josh
    Now with more vitriol!

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla
    I'm thinking about rearranging the C'Dale a bit since I have a bonafide DH bike now and am looking to put something a bit shorter on it - I'm thinking 5" or so. I figured I'd post here and see if anyone has anything nice (a fork) that they'd like to trade for an '05 Marz 66rc which is in pretty good shape - relatively low ride time, no scratches on the stanchions, some small stuff on the lowers, but nothing significant or even ugly. This fork rides great and has saved my butt a couple of times, it's just a bit more than I'm wanting right now. For those who don't already know, the fork's a singlecrown so it will work great for serious trailriding, FR and even DH (I only raced once on it, for the record). I'll post up some pics if there is any real interest.

Thanks

Josh

Go Pike! You've got one on the front of the Endless, right? Maybe swap it onto the C-dale for a ride or two to see how it feels?
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    Go Pike! You've got one on the front of the Endless, right? Maybe swap it onto the C-dale for a ride or two to see how it feels?
    Yeah - that's what I'm hoping for actually - I might do just as well to sell the 66 and buy a new Pike, I just figured I'd see if there was anything out there.
    Now with more vitriol!

mtbr member
    I have a 2005 Pike Air I might trade you if you are interested. Send me a PM with your email and I will send you some pics of the Pike. Do you have any pics of the 66?

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler_asx
    I have a 2005 Pike Air I might trade you if you are interested. Send me a PM with your email and I will send you some pics of the Pike. Do you have any pics of the 66?

I would be interested. I'll go take some right now - my e-mail is: s1ngletrack@comcast.net

I'll throw the pics up in this thread in about 15.

Thanks

Josh
    Now with more vitriol!

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Here we go - sorry about the crummy quality of the pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Now with more vitriol!

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    And two more:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Now with more vitriol!

mtbr member
    Just emailed you pics of the Pike.

Gaa-zee-raaaa!
    Looks like the fork is gone - thanks Heckler_ASX.

Anyone interested in a 321 Wheelset in great shape?
    Now with more vitriol!