I'm with stupid

Waldo Canyon night ride 3/16 (video inside)

well i threw together a quick video from lastnights night ride. Let me know what you think.

the Chain Guy
    The chest mount is a cool angle for a night ride video. Looks like a fun time.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Was your lens blurry or foggy, or was that just the way things looked after rendering them?

I wasn't a fan of the chest mount on my bike at night though. My Amoeba sticks up too high and my angle of attack puts the stem/light right in the center of the field of vision. I think we need to somehow get more light into the picture still, although I'm not sure how to do that.

Other that that, great job!

I'm with stupid
    I was looking at that, I dont know if it was the lighting or what that was screwing it up during the day but i took a few quick videos around my house today and looked fine. Im not sure what was going on with that. Maybe i fogged it up trying to keep up with those rocket climbers that were in front of me.

I did it all for the kudo
    Great vid Hitech! I'm still smiling from lasts night ride.

wanna ride
    I like the music in the video hitech. Your right the night chest mount looks a little off for some reason. I like that your filming now tho I havent rode with you guys in a long time maybe sometime soon I can get back on the bike.
    A rolling stone gathers no moss

Team Inflexible
    Arin thanks for posting this. I love to re-live our rides and the gopro allows us to do that the very next day. Gotta love technology. And man that was a fun ride.

My feedback on the vid:
    1. I like the music much better in this one.
    2. Dont forget to tuck in any loose straps including your hose (you know this already).
    3. My camera got some condensation in side the clear box and caused a blurry picture one time. Could be what happened to you.
    4. Kristians lights seem to be the best so far for the night time video. They seem to have the best coverage and the least amount of hot spot.
    5. The chesty is no bueno for night time riding. Handle bar mount is going to be the best IMO,
    6. Your chesty does look like it positioned perfectly now. I like how it sits up high and has a good angle.
    7. My skid into the corner at the end of the video rocked!

mtbr member
    Rock on! I have never thought of Waldo at night, that'd be sweet!

the Chain Guy
    I like the chestie in this vdieo. Otherwise it would be watching what looks like a smooth trail with a spotlight on it go by. I agree on the music though, good stuff.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Funrover
    Rock on! I have never thought of Waldo at night, that'd be sweet!
    Night is the only time to ride Waldo--during the day the hikers are all over that trail! It was a great ride though. I will be out there again at night definitely!