The 5th knuckle

The WAD ride (Wendesday After Dark)

Got out about 9:30 last night for a couple hour ride. The wind was pretty annoying getting over to Ridgeline. Once on the dirt I didn't seem to mind munch at all. I normally see one or two other people out but had the trail entirely to my self last night. Started over at Bison and did the big dirt track figure 8 and then ended with more of a 6. I bailed on a bike path I had never taken and went splorring a bit. It kicked me out right at Foothills and Starry Night. Who knew. Learned sumtin.

Blinded a few of Castle Rocks finest with my head lamp. Hard to be nosy when you have a search light on your head. Yes SCAR it's bright, thank you. One was on the south side of the open space next to the Sun catcher development and the other on the north. They were looking for something in the field so I was curious as well and shined my light across the field as I was riding by. Tried to find something on the scanner when I got home but nada. Over all, a bright moon, clear sky, no snakes, and fun trail. Makings for a good night sleep.

Boogy man is around the corner I KNOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

mtbr member
    Sweet, I didn't miss you by much. Finished the Ridge around 8:15. You wanna do a large CR loop?

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    Got out about 9:30 last night for a couple hour ride. The wind was pretty annoying getting over to Ridgeline. Once on the dirt I didn't seem to mind munch at all. I normally see one or two other people out but had the trail entirely to my self last night. Started over at Bison and did the big dirt track figure 8 and then ended with more of a 6. I bailed on a bike path I had never taken and went splorring a bit. It kicked me out right at Foothills and Starry Night. Who knew. Learned sumtin.

Blinded a few of Castle Rocks finest with my head lamp. Hard to be nosy when you have a search light on your head. Yes SCAR it's bright, thank you. One was on the south side of the open space next to the Sun catcher development and the other on the north. They were looking for something in the field so I was curious as well and shined my light across the field as I was riding by. Tried to find something on the scanner when I got home but nada. Over all, a bright moon, clear sky, no snakes, and fun trail. Makings for a good night sleep.

Boogy man is around the corner I KNOW!

thanks for the invite, haha.

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by richccc View Post
    thanks for the invite, haha.
    It was kind of last minute. I'll holler next time for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.