Feeling a little taller

Visiting Pueblo 4/28 - 5/2

Heya Front Rangers! After trekking through Grand Junction and then Fruita for the FFTF, I'll be in Pueblo for a week for work. Unlike previous years, I'll have a bike with me and I'm dying to check out the Pueblo area trails after work during the week.

Is anyone available weeknights? I know it's a way off...

Thanks in advance!

Dan
    There are no stupid questions but there are A LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Cool! Check out the website www.sctb02.org. I would bet there are MANY people that would be more than willing to hook-up for a ride, myself included. Just throw a thread out and let us know!!

VooDoo user.
    Sorry a bit OT. Where is the best place to park? I read on some other thread that cars were gettting broke into.

Feeling a little taller
    Quote Originally Posted by Muff
    Cool! Check out the website www.sctb02.org. I would bet there are MANY people that would be more than willing to hook-up for a ride, myself included. Just throw a thread out and let us know!!
    Thanks, Muff!

I stopped into a bike shop in Pueblo last time I was there to inquire about bike rentals and maps. The shop doesn't (nor any in Pueblo that I know of) rent bikes but they did have the SCTB map and gave me a copy. Since I'm driving this time, I'm bringing my own bike.

The one thing that their website doesn't have is a map of how to get there or a googlemap link...
    There are no stupid questions but there are A LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMBERRR
    Sorry a bit OT. Where is the best place to park? I read on some other thread that cars were gettting broke into.
    Parking inside the state park is your best bet. Go to the main entrance and follow the road to the south side of the rez (stay left). There is a ranger station, kiosk, campground. It's 6 smacks to get in or if you have a state parks pass you are good to go. Yes, we have noticed an increase in the glass collection up at the red gate Have fun if you get down (or up) this way.