Who said Punisher?

Visiting CO Springs for 2 weeks...5/7 to 5/21

In need of folks to ride with in the evenings after 5:30 (have lights if ride is long) and for weekends. I leave today to come down, Sunday 5/7/06 and will be there until 5/21/06 for some training. I have weekends free to ride all day. Was hoping to hit some long trail rides and fun stuff even up high if conditions are right. I will have cross country bike with me and also a cross bike for hitting some dirt roadish type stuff (but will have slicks if there is some good pavement to get some climbing in on). Let me know who is available to show me around or just give me some info/directions. I am coming from Longmont, CO so I am semi local already and will have a vehicle with me that will hold 3 to four bikes. OH, I am staying right on the border of Manitou/Colorado Springs. Thanks, John

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    im down from riding most evenings. let me know i live on the west side near manitou.
    jesus rides a fixed gear.

Who said Punisher?
    Great! I am probably busy till 5 or 5:30 every day and then free after that. Lets see if we can work on meeting up after tonight. I will be able to get back online then. J

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by VAhardtail
    Great! I am probably busy till 5 or 5:30 every day and then free after that. Lets see if we can work on meeting up after tonight. I will be able to get back online then. J
    Man you need to hop on the Shuttle train on the 13th. I am going to be there and am trying to talk Kristen into it.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    We have a standing Tuesday evening MTBR ride you should try to join. Details usually get put up on Monday (which I'm about to do).

Who said Punisher?
    Was wondering if you were alive.....you want to come down here for the weekend? I have room for visitors. Hoping to get a few folks down. J

Who said Punisher?
    Looks like I can ride Wednesday and weekend for sure. Might have T/TH free also but will not know till Tuesday am as I have to stay late for some training those days that I was unaware of Let me know who is up for it. I charged my lights tonight so i can stay out a little later. Lets do it!

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Looks like I can ride Wednesday and weekend for sure. Might have T/TH free also but will not know till Tuesday am as I have to stay late for some training those days that I was unaware of Let me know who is up for it. I charged my lights tonight so i can stay out a little later. Lets do it!
    Maybe you were able to connect with Kurt (Kchiri) for directions tonight, but if not we'll figure something out for next time. In Palmer Park, we can arrange a meeting place pretty easily and swing back to get you when you are able to get there.

mtbr member
    Was wondering if you were alive.....you want to come down here for the weekend? I have room for visitors. Hoping to get a few folks down. J
    Sounds like a plan. Check your email

edit: your mail system kicked my message back as SPAM. That hurts man...........really hurts.
    Last edited by FrontRanger; 05-09-2006 at 07:26 AM.

Who said Punisher?
    Missed the ride tonight, training went late. It will be this way thursday night also but I am free tomorrow (wed) at about 5:30. Not sure if anyone wants to ride but I would love to meet up. I got some maps today for Red Rock trails, Canon park, Stratton which seem likek something to check out. Who is up for meeting?

Jason, Try my email again....its workign for others. John

Hairshirt Rider
    You've got a PM

Who said Punisher?
    Planning on doing a ride tonight on capt jacks then palmer trail, stage 16--strange loop I know but looking for some company if anyone is interested. Let me know. I can go about 5:30. WIll not check mail again till then. PM me phone # and I will call as soon as I get out of my training. Plan on riding thursday night too but open to whatever. John