mtbr member

Valmont Bike Park Friday?

Hey folks. We're on our 9/80 summer schedule so every other Friday I get off work. I was thinking of dicking around at Valmont this Friday when it won't be all that crowded. I'm not really a jumper but was thinking of padding up and trying some of it out. Anybody want to go out there with a total DJ noob and show him the park?
    Gotta get up to get down.
    LMB

Rolling
    Quote Originally Posted by BaeckerX1 View Post
    Hey folks. We're on our 9/80 summer schedule so every other Friday I get off work. I was thinking of dicking around at Valmont this Friday when it won't be all that crowded. I'm not really a jumper but was thinking of padding up and trying some of it out. Anybody want to go out there with a total DJ noob and show him the park?
    It's actually not too busy even on Saturday. The park is big and can handle a lot of people.

I'm part the host program, where we help people out. We usually wear a lime vest with 'Volunteer' on the back.

I won't be there Friday, but I will be there tomorrow evening from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm and from 8:00 am to 10:00 am on Saturday.

The great thing about all the jumps is there is so much progression. You can start really easy, yet it's fun. No gaps on the easier stuff so you can take air or not take air.