Thread: Urban tonight

Rides Uphill Slow

Urban tonight

Some of us are meeting at the engineering building for a little night session at 7 if anyone is interested. I think the weather is going to great considering last night at midnight it was still t-shirt weather.

mtbr member
    Had a blast with you jokers last night, wish I could make it, but I gots to go to band practice tonight. Have fun!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I might make it if I don't have to work (broken record time).

What do you guys typically do? I have a big bike and a frankensteiner trials rig and ride poorly on both wondering which to bring
    "I came out for exercise, gentle exercise, and to notice the scenery and to botanise. And no sooner do I get on that accursed machine than off I go hammer and tongs; I never look to right or left, never notice a flower, never see a view--get hot, juicy, red--like a grilled chop. Get me on that machine and I have to go. I go scorching along the road, and cursing aloud at myself for doing it."

--H.G. Wells, The Wheels of Chance

Rides Uphill Slow
    We pretty much just ride around and have a good time. Big bikes have been know to show up along with trials bikes. Most of the stuff we do is play around usually trials type stuff with a drop here and there. Good times nontheless.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Well, i picked up the big bike at lunch. I will ride but can't go for to long, have to bust out and catch the cruiser ride. Should be huge tonight. I'll probably be on campus well before 6:30 just dicking around if anyone wants to meet up early.
    "I came out for exercise, gentle exercise, and to notice the scenery and to botanise. And no sooner do I get on that accursed machine than off I go hammer and tongs; I never look to right or left, never notice a flower, never see a view--get hot, juicy, red--like a grilled chop. Get me on that machine and I have to go. I go scorching along the road, and cursing aloud at myself for doing it."

--H.G. Wells, The Wheels of Chance