mtbr member
    Apr 2009

U.nemployment B.ike-E.verywhere R.ide B.ecause O.ut O.f B.oulder I E.gress

That was a stretch...

Unfortunately toward the end of summer I'm leaving Boulder (and Colorado) so in order to get the most of it I'm going to quit my job...soonish...

I'm looking for highly-recommended rides that aren't after-work rides, you know, those far-ass ones that you gotta drive a ways to. Like Fruita. Wyoming? New Mexico? ...I'm gonna try to make it to Moab before then, as it's already gettin' hot...

I suppose other unemployed people on here--or those willing to behave like they are--would be welcome to join me on my hoboquest... as co-workers and friends who bike with me will be acting excessively employed; I'm not their girlfriend; I am not worthy of their vacation days. I'll have a hitch for the 4-bike rack that's collecting cobwebs in the garage by then.
    Last edited by EmTee; 05-20-2009 at 12:51 AM. Reason: misspelled thread title? N00b.

Shattering Glass
    Very cool man! Good luck on your quest! Post pics

skillz to pay billz
    uberboobie? gosh these are getting harder and harder.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    ...I really thought you guys were going to start naming rides I absolutely HAD to fit in there... although I can see some ambiguity in the chosen words, namely the lack of an actual question or question mark...

Shattering Glass
    The South Boundary trail, The Kokopelli trail, Curt Gowdy state park, 18 rd, Lunch loops, Kokopelli loops, upper Porcupine via Hazard county trail to Moab.

crashes in parkinglot
    Quote Originally Posted by dash
    The South Boundary trail, The Kokopelli trail, Curt Gowdy state park, 18 rd, Lunch loops, Kokopelli loops, upper Porcupine via Hazard county trail to Moab.
    +1

Also add, Monarch Crest, Commando run. Spend time in SteamBoat, Crested Butte and Durango. Ride the CT that alone could keep you pretty busy.
    Down is the new up.

Colorado
    Boy Scout Trail, Glenwood Springs

CO Trail Searle Pass

Monarch Crest

Wasatch Trail, Telluride

Crested Butte

Two Elk

.... Apex Shuttle

Check out Northern Utah and Jackson if you want to really travel.