Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Two Weekends....(x-post from Passion)

689 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  sgltrak 
#1 ·
Life and riding in Colorado is pretty amazing (I know all of you know this already), really couldn't imagine being anywhere else. Last weekend of August we made it out to Steamboat for our first time (lived in Colorado over 5 years now) and this past weekend over Labor Day we took an extended weekend in our yearly destination in Crested Butte.

Both places are amazing with an abundance of great trail for biking and hiking, as well as some nice camping that makes for nice evenings watching the sunset and having some beers.

Steamboat...

Crested Butte....

Summer is winding down...go get it while you still can.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Brian- I was at CB last weekend, too. Wish I'd known you guys were up there, we could have met up for a ride.
Weather was perfect, and we only saw 4 other mountain bikers (and 5 motos) on the trails in the 42 miles we rode Sat and Sun. Couldn't ask for a better end to the summer!

#4 ·
MtbRN said:
Hey Brian- I was at CB last weekend, too. Wish I'd known you guys were up there, we could have met up for a ride.
Weather was perfect, and we only saw 4 other mountain bikers (and 5 motos) on the trails in the 42 miles we rode Sat and Sun. Couldn't ask for a better end to the summer!
That is too bad...wish we knew you were there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.