mtbr member
    Jul 2008

Trying to beat the weather

Thought we might get lucky and miss the weather coming in but no such luck. Still a great ride.

mtbr member
    Great pics, looks like you still had a great time!

slack jawed
    I rode a little more southeast at DBB. Was about to drop down to Blue Sky when I realized the sun was gone and the clouds looked really angry. Wasn't interested in riding in the rain.

You guys are gnar for hitting up the high country on such an iffy day. Mad props to you. I'm an envious lightweight....

I've got nothing witty to say....

slow
    Nice pix. That is a tough descent when it is dry. Gotta love springtime in Colo.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus
    I rode a little more southeast at DBB. Was about to drop down to Blue Sky when I realized the sun was gone and the clouds looked really angry. Wasn't interested in riding in the rain.

You guys are gnar for hitting up the high country on such an iffy day. Mad props to you. I'm an envious lightweight....

We decided that snow would be better than the rain
    It wan't to bad just a little slow coming down.

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Awesome!
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

pain intolerant
    Apr 2006
    Funny to see all that snow so close to home!

I did a ride from home today, riding over Michaud, then through the Lory/HTMP valleys and looped Indian Summer. Kept marking my next shelter opportunity as it always looked like it was about to dump ("honey, can you come pick me up? whimper whimper)". But other then a few sprinkles and some low clouds, ended up being a decent spring ride.