l i v i n'

Tribal Gathering for all Front Rangers ... This is going to be SWEET

Adventure Cycling (bike shop not touring company) located in Aurora, CO is hosting a pseudo Tribe Gathering called "After the Harvest Before the Snow" in Fruita, Colorado on November 2nd - November 4th. This local shop is a Yeti dealer and wants to encourage riders to keep riding almost year round. It should be a great time just like tribal so get your ticket and come out to ride!

A Few of the Details

Location - Fruita, Colorado - Junction West RV Park

Dates - November 2nd - November 4th

Cost - $50

Cost Includes - Breakfast, Dinner, Lodging with onsite showers, Steamworks Brew, socks, pint glass, demo bikes from giant and yeti, heated dinner tent, and more!

Ride List - posted on www.adventurecycle.net

How to sign up - contact Chad or Dennis at Adventure Cycling or just post and I can give you more info.

Adventure Cycling is limiting the event to 50 because this is thier 1st event. Tickets are on sale now and will sell out fast.

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    thanks for the warning I will head to moab that weekend

l i v i n'

Ticket sales for this event end 10/15/2007

Just an update on the After the Harvest Before the Snow event

1. Heat will be provided with standing heaters in our enclosed tent. So don't let the date scare you away!

2. Registration is currently at approximately 40, and registration closes 10/15/2007.

3. check out www.adventurecycle.net or shoot me a PM and I can answer any questions

Hope to see you there!