Colorado

Trails in SE Aurora / Parker ??

I'm looking for some quick trails to hit after work. Deer Creek is the closest front range trail, but hoping there is something closer.

Castle Rock is just as far as Deer Creek.... anything good near Castle Rock.

I tried google but got too much information. haha

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Wildcat trail system should be open soon. There are supposedly some in the Daniels park area, although I drove up there to check it out and didn't see any. I think there is something at Surrey Ridge? I have taken my dogs to the dog park there and seen people riding along the ridge above but have not checked it out yet. That is located along the east side of 25 between HR and CR. I am pretty sure there are some good trails in the Castle Rock area too. Look at the trail review section and sort by towns.
    Let us know if you find anything good, because I am always looking for something like that.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Hidden Mesa is a nice trail in Parker. If you are on Parker Road I think it is about 6 miles south of Main Street. There can be some horses on the trail but it is a fun ride. Nothing to strenuous as there is only one small climb but does have a small area of some technical riding.