mtbr member

Trail Suggestions for Winter Park/ Sol Vista

So, Who has the low-down on some juicy trails to ride in the Sol Vista / Winter Park area? Looking for something to ride after my race on Saturday. I like big climbs and big descents!
    Thanks,
    Santacruzchick

mtbr member
    Plenty of big climbs on the DH trails at WP. Go check out Lower Arapahoe, it's about 80% uphill and it's a black. Whoever put that on the trail map as a black dh trail needs a swift kick to the face. That said, Boulevard is a blast and Mountain Goat if your into the whole rocky/techy ****.

Inflexable...
    Lower Arapahoe is labeled a black but is definitely a blue in the real world...either direction.
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Cobble together a bunch of the classics:

Zoom, Chainsaw, Upper Elk, etc. There's quite a bit of jeep track to connect things, but you could ride as much/little as you feel up to.

Mojo0115
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaredShtles
    Cobble together a bunch of the classics:

Zoom, Chainsaw, Upper Elk, etc. There's quite a bit of jeep track to connect things, but you could ride as much/little as you feel up to.
    +1 to this.

I rode a random connection of these trails on Saturday for the first time it was excellent fun, we did just on 20miles of riding just by wandering around and joining trails up. Made for a fun weekend to hit Sol Vista on Sunday and get in some much needed (for me) practice for the MSC race next weekend