mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Trail conditions in Breckenridge

A couple of us are heading up to Breckenridge this weekend. I hear they have been getting some extra rain over there. Does anybody know if the trails are rideable?

That's what she said
    Apr 2006
    Just got back from riding wise mountain/colorado trail in breck. Trail conditions were fine. Muddy in a couple of small sections but no big deal. Have a good time.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Thanks! I'm driving around 14 hours to get there so I hope it stays relatively dry through Sunday.

slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer
    Thanks! I'm driving around 14 hours to get there so I hope it stays relatively dry through Sunday.
    I guess I-70 traffic has gotten worse since I last drove it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Well, it takes 10 hrs from KC but then I have to find my friend's house and then head off to Breck so all that running around in Denver kills a couple of hours

slow
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer
    Well, it takes 10 hrs from KC but then I have to find my friend's house and then head off to Breck so all that running around in Denver kills a couple of hours
    KC. Now it makes sense. Your user profile has you in Denver. I have been in bad traffic around Idaho Springs and the tunnel before, but I thought that 14 hours from Denver to Breck seemed a bit excessive.

P.S. Wish I was riding with you this weekend.

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by sgltrak
    KC. Now it makes sense. Your user profile has you in Denver. I have been in bad traffic around Idaho Springs and the tunnel before, but I thought that 14 hours from Denver to Breck seemed a bit excessive.

P.S. Wish I was riding with you this weekend.
    Took me 12 hours to get back from Moab a couple winters ago...

I'm planning on Breck, I think, this weekend. Glad to hear the trails are looking up.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

jl
    climb
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser
    I'm planning on Breck, I think, this weekend. Glad to hear the trails are looking up.
    Looks like Breck's the place to be this weekend. Breck 100 and all. I'll be there, but not racing. PM me if you want to set up a possible ride. I'm also planning on maybe heading over to Keystone for a day.
    Ride On!

That's what she said
    Apr 2006
    http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...m=search_10day

weather does not look to bad for breck this weekend. Have fun for those going up.