Any of y'all have some 411 on any of the following:

Deer Creek Canyon, Red Mesa ,etc.

White Ranch

Stratton Open Space down in the springs

Waterton Canyon -> Rox

Anything I left out?

Thanks all.

locked - time out
    Are you looking for current conditions? Or just general info?

mtbr member

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Are you looking for current conditions? Or just general info?
    Current conditions.

locked - time out
    Sorry - can't offer any help there.

Stupid and Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    Sorry - can't offer any help there.
    Now that’s just cruel! I saw a new post on this thread all excited to maybe get more ideas ion where to ride this weekend… Oops I guess I just did the same to anyone else who’s jonseing to know.

locked - time out
    Yeah - the thought crossed my mind - DOH, just did it again...

Addicted
    Putting together what I know from what others have said, the latest info is probably close to this.

Deer Creek/Waterton/Rox/Mt. Falcon = snow/ice/mud due to their location in valleys
    Apex is supposedly rideable, but only in parts, and with some black ice (I believe). Chimney gulch is supposedly similar condition to Apex (there is another thread on that).
    Green Mtn/Dakota/MW Loop seems to be everyone's best bet as Green Mountain has been fantastic lately, although it apparently rained a bit last night so conditions might be poor right now?
    White Ranch I believe is OK, or at least someone said that previously
    Hall Ranch is/was rideable last weekend too.

Of course, I can only vouch personally for MW/DR/GM loop was outstanding on Tuesday.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SiberianYETI
    Putting together what I know from what others have said, the latest info is probably close to this.

Deer Creek/Waterton/Rox/Mt. Falcon = snow/ice/mud due to their location in valleys
    Apex is supposedly rideable, but only in parts, and with some black ice (I believe). Chimney gulch is supposedly similar condition to Apex (there is another thread on that).
    Green Mtn/Dakota/MW Loop seems to be everyone's best bet as Green Mountain has been fantastic lately, although it apparently rained a bit last night so conditions might be poor right now?
    White Ranch I believe is OK, or at least someone said that previously
    Hall Ranch is/was rideable last weekend too.

Of course, I can only vouch personally for MW/DR/GM loop was outstanding on Tuesday.
    I did the GM -> Zorro -> DK etc. loop on Sunday and yeah it was in great shape.
    I'm looking for something else to ride also and was hoping someone had some ideas/info.

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by mango
    Now that’s just cruel! I saw a new post on this thread all excited to maybe get more ideas ion where to ride this weekend… Oops I guess I just did the same to anyone else who’s jonseing to know.
    Hey, we are riding saturday at about 10:00am locally here in the Golden/JeffCo area, we got a little rain here last night after I rode the hogback/Red Rocks yesterday, and at lunch here I can see it's drying out good, wasn't enough rain to really mess things up.

So we will check trail condition in several places, if I can personally, or hear, I will post here, but worst case, the hogback won't be any worse that it was yesterday, and yesterday it was in good shape, Red Rocks trail too. So we will ride that if nothing else.

Cheers,

Dave
    [SIZE=2]Just Passing Through: eatin' dirt & crappin' dust[/SIZE]

Who's a member?..Member?

... and if we just ... Saturday Ride (1/28/05)

Quote Originally Posted by mtbdirteater
    Hey, we are riding saturday at about 10:00am locally here in the Golden/JeffCo area, we got a little rain here last night after I rode the hogback/Red Rocks yesterday, and at lunch here I can see it's drying out good, wasn't enough rain to really mess things up.

So we will check trail condition in several places, if I can personally, or hear, I will post here, but worst case, the hogback won't be any worse that it was yesterday, and yesterday it was in good shape, Red Rocks trail too. So we will ride that if nothing else.

Cheers,

Dave
    Dave,
    It'll be 10:15ish, Lee will be at my house at 10.
    "Now that's just plain silly, Isn't It?"

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Dave,
    It'll be 10:15ish, Lee will be at my house at 10.
    That's cool, anytime around then is good, just call me when he get's there. I can get to anywhere in about fifteen minutes (...except Hell, that's a lifelong project).

Dan, you riding too?

Anyone else?

Cheers,

Dave

Bad Case of the Mondays
    Anyone else?
    Thinking about showing. I am wanting to hook up with coolhandluchs to see about getting his trainer and I think he is going on this ride.

I'm fat, slow, and just barely removed from being a flatlander so I'd be bringing up the rear but I always like to ride new trails and with new people.

Excuse the newbie, but is the location Dakota Ridge/MW/Red Rocks?

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub
    Thinking about showing. I am wanting to hook up with coolhandluchs to see about getting his trainer and I think he is going on this ride.

I'm fat, slow, and just barely removed from being a flatlander so I'd be bringing up the rear but I always like to ride new trails and with new people.

Excuse the newbie, but is the location Dakota Ridge/MW/Red Rocks?
    Yeah, that's the default location.

Come on over and ride tomorrow, Dan can bring that trainer here and you can check it out. I'll call him later.

Cheers,

Dave

Stupid and Dangerous
    That's cool, anytime around then is good, just call me when he get's there. I can get to anywhere in about fifteen minutes (...except Hell, that's a lifelong project).

Dan, you riding too?

Anyone else?

Cheers,

Dave

I'd like to get in on that ride but my main focus is just getting my bike built. If I find a front shifter solution and get my brake issues dealt with by Sat I'll be happy. I'm also planning a late night of poker so 10am is probably a little unrealistic If it looks like the weather is going to hold maybe I'll get the fat pig on the mountain Sunday.

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by mango
    I'd like to get in on that ride but my main focus is just getting my bike built. If I find a front shifter solution and get my brake issues dealt with by Sat I'll be happy. I'm also planning a late night of poker so 10am is probably a little unrealistic If it looks like the weather is going to hold maybe I'll get the fat pig on the mountain Sunday.
    If you get over here tomorrow morning before 9:30 or so, I can fix it for you, got plenty of washers for going the shim route. And this left X-7 trigger shifter is still here if you can't find anything else.

Cheers,

Dave

Stupid and Dangerous
    If you get over here tomorrow morning before 9:30 or so, I can fix it for you, got plenty of washers for going the shim route. And this left X-7 trigger shifter is still here if you can't find anything else.

Cheers,

Dave
    Dave,

Thanks A LOT for the offer, I really appreciate you offer to help. I'm sure I can get the rotor/caliper shimmed tonight but the gripshift thing is turning out to be a PITA. I also think even if I get the bike finished and tuned tonight it would be difficult for me to get out of Boulder ready to ride at 9am (the wife's out of town so I'm going to be out late tonight).

Thanks again for the offer and I'll definitely hook up with you soon for a ride.

Cheers,
    Mason

My cup runneth over
    I can tell the condition of Green Mountain by the sogginess of my front lawn. Very little bit of rain yesterday - sog reading of zero...

Sick today (probably s1ngltrack's fault - I blame him for making all the Front Range technical sections that I struggle with look easy so I am blaming him for being sick too ) no-go for me - enjoy yourselves.