I can't ride 45!

Tour de Loveland

I have a friend that just moved to Loveland. We were think about heading out Sunday to explore some of the trails around his new home but neither of us are familiar with the trails in the area. I haven't ridden Devil's Backbone yet but it doesn't seem like it will occupy us for a good long Sunday ride. Does it connect up to Lory St. Park yet? Should we look at some other trails? Thanks...

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonb
    I have a friend that just moved to Loveland. We were think about heading out Sunday to explore some of the trails around his new home but neither of us are familiar with the trails in the area. I haven't ridden Devil's Backbone yet but it doesn't seem like it will occupy us for a good long Sunday ride. Does it connect up to Lory St. Park yet? Should we look at some other trails? Thanks...

hit the backbone, and coyote ridge. they don't connect yet, but it's nearly done. both are fairly short, but you can do an extra lap of the loop on both ends to add a bit more mileage. doing them back to back can make for a nice ride day.

go early; they'll both most likely be fairly crowded.

those are the two trails i know of closest to town. other stuff out the poudre, and towards estes, and horsetooth/lory of course, but those all would require a little more drive time.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Feeding your addiction
    Hey Jason. What time you thinking of coming up here? I might be able to sneak a ride in tomorrow. Either way, stop by and say hi if you go to the Backbone in the afternoon.

Larry
    "It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity". - Dave Barry

I can't ride 45!
    Will do! I plan on being up there around 10 -- not sure what we are riding yet.