how heavy are you ??

Totally off topic

Who is a little bit interested in the Van Halen reunion tour this fall?
    Scott

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Wow - that's something you might want to consider just keeping to yourself.

Shattering Glass
    More intersted in the pumpkins reunion. Van halen might be a scarier sight than the stones

how heavy are you ??

yeah i saw the pumpkins on

Quote Originally Posted by dash
    More intersted in the pumpkins reunion. Van halen might be a scarier sight than the stones
    their farewell tour at the double door show in chicago geeze... was it 5 years ago... what a great sounding band!!
    Scott

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    No. I think I'd be more interested in getting a bad case of the herp.

Van Halen was cool when I saw them in '79, but damn, they've fallen a long, long, long f'n way since then. Mind you, I'd rather see them than that contrived Captain Crunch cereal box band "Rise Angst." Talk about lame....
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

skillz to pay billz
    yeah, '79 is about right. Oakland Coliseum arena

Living the High Life
    Screw Van Halen, I wish Rage was coming to Denver
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

Big Boned
    I'll be shocked if it actually happens. DLR is such a touchy priss, and Eddie can barely stand up. It'll take a miracle if they can pull it off this time -- they always seem to find a reason to bag on it.

Give me a Hüsker Dü reunion. That would be worth standing in line for. Ain't never gonna happen, but one can dream...
    Never rub another man's rhubarb.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manmountain Dense
    Give me a Hüsker Dü reunion. That would be worth standing in line for. Ain't never gonna happen, but one can dream...
    I'd take that in a heartbeat, or that other band from Minny (if only Bob weren't belly-up).

I couldn't imagine paying to see those clowns now (VH). What a joke, that they finally get together for a reunion tour. I'm sure that David Lee Roth is going to be terrible. Is Eddie going to be in a wheel-chair? And no Michael Anthony. His harmonies were the only constant with that band over the years, what with 3 lead singers, and the gawdawful introduction of the keyboard to their music.

enlightened.
    Dec 2005
    Van Halen? Really?

Big Boned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Elvis
    I'd take that in a heartbeat, or that other band from Minny (if only Bob weren't belly-up).

Dang. Bob Stinson. Biggest tragedy in rock and roll history, IMO. Can you imagine how big of a drunk you'd have to be to have PAUL WESTERBERG look at you and say, "Dude, you're out of control." So sad. I was actually at the Mats last show, in Chicago during Taste Of Chicago at the Petrillo band shell. Talk about going out with a whimper.

Thread Terrorist
    does this mean I need to dig out the hairspray for something other than putting on handlebar grips?

J\V
    mtbr member

Rush?

Was anybody at Red Rocks last night to see Rush? Didn't happen to see a UFO pass over at intermission through all the 'haze' did you?
    '07 Specialized Epic Marathon w/Crossmax SLRs
    '10 S-Works Tarmac SL3 w/Polar CS600x+Power

Inflexable...
    Who is Van Halen?
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

I think I can.

Tried to get a little closer to hear did you

Quote Originally Posted by J\V
    Was anybody at Red Rocks last night to see Rush? Didn't happen to see a UFO pass over at intermission through all the 'haze' did you?
    If your talking a ufo with 4 blades and a tail rotor could that be you?

Unforturnate did not make the show, I still need to see them without interuptions, saw them in SD in 85 and power went out 4 times during the concert, to say the least the band was very PO'd, doubt they ever played at that event again.

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Manmountain Dense
    I was actually at the Mats last show, in Chicago during Taste Of Chicago at the Petrillo band shell. Talk about going out with a whimper.
    I was actually watching some of that show recently; I think the whole thing is on youtube.

Just caught you're smack-down of douchboy on the jackass forum. That was fricking awesome; way to go!

skillz to pay billz
    Quote Originally Posted by J\V
    ____ a rush. I saw them once and they played a ____ing medley, A ____ING MEDLEY. So disappointing .

Big Boned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Elvis
    I was actually watching some of that show recently; I think the whole thing is on youtube.

Just caught you're smack-down of douchboy on the jackass forum. That was fricking awesome; way to go!

Argh, don't get me started.

trail waggler

Ouch...

Quote Originally Posted by DWF
    that contrived Captain Crunch cereal box band "Rise Angst." Talk about lame....
    And here I thought the guys had some genuine passion. Guess one of us is wrong.
    MY dog can lick YOUR dog!