Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep

Thwarting In Thursdays Skulduggery T.I.T.S. Night Ride

Thursday at Ironworks at 6:00p.m. rolling soon after. I'm guessing most of the normal crowd is in this week!

The roadie that held us up last week, get your $hit ready ahead of time Barker

Should be out a little longer this week, uh i'm talking on the trail Torkima I ain't doin that again!! just sayin............

who's in?
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

go ride!!
    You know it!

Goat of Legend
    I'll be in if the neck cracker can get my neck screwed back on straight...Loveland took its toll on me in one of my wrecks and gave me whiplash....Really!! Been getting electrode treatments, massages and neck crackery.

I haven't ridden since our night at Buffalo so I'll be pulling end of the mid pack...See you guys ...hopefully, Thursday..

Jeremy

Awesomist™
    I don't ride with hooligans and heathens who get theyselves kicked out of the pub...
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Bad Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoatepics
    I'll be in if the neck cracker can get my neck screwed back on straight...Loveland took its toll on me in one of my wrecks and gave me whiplash....Really!! Been getting electrode treatments, massages and neck crackery.

I haven't ridden since our night at Buffalo so I'll be pulling end of the mid pack...See you guys ...hopefully, Thursday..

Jeremy
    Ouch - sorry to hear - must have been the one where you went head over heels in that powder huh?

I am a definite maybe for Thurs.

Probably a wallyball night.

Stayin' Puft
    Some of the crowd is normal??? Hmm...

If I can stop compulsively disassembling and reassembling parts into different bikes...I will have one to ride.

FT you dont ride with us because you were too busy hangin with your DH bros!! What you don't like singlespeeders any more!!

the blog

That's "Mr. Tool" to you.
    Should be out a little longer this week, uh i'm talking on the trail Torkima I ain't doin that again!! just sayin............

Torkima Isn't Tipping Thursday, but I am planning on joining the ride, if your mom will still let us play together, that is. I publicly appologize. I unintentionally stir up more sh*t while drinking, but I aim to play better.

At least it didn't get as messy as it did this time:
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Jan 2009

out of town

I will be out of town visiting my son in Wichita at school. Leaving Thur morning. I will try to make the next one . Have fun.
    The legs feed the wolf boys.

Have a good time Podium! Should be a decent week, don't think they are calling for much if any snow but that is what they said last time!! Is Traveling Companion riding the ss this week??

Jeremy, hope you get to feelin better that sucks!

the blog

May be up at gm tomorrow doing some scouting, around 11:30 12:00 coming up with a different loop!

the blog

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by PBR me!
    May be up at gm tomorrow doing some scouting, around 11:30 12:00 coming up with a different loop!
    Please, oh please don't leave the climb up box 'o rocks out of the new loop...because it is so fun. (sarcasm).

Goat of Legend

Jeremy, hope you get to feelin better that sucks!
    I'll be good bro....May try to get out for a ride early tomorrow morning to break the legs in for Thursday if you and Andy are interested.

Goat of Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jlang002
    Please, oh please don't leave the climb up box 'o rocks out of the new loop...because it is so fun. (sarcasm).
    Hey PBR, weren't you telling me the new route will be intervals up and down Box o Rox until midnight?

go ride!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jlang002

Just for that, you know we're gonna do it!

Bad Andy
    Quote Originally Posted by mountaingoatepics
    I'll be good bro....May try to get out for a ride early tomorrow morning to break the legs in for Thursday if you and Andy are interested.
    That sounds like a good idea and all...but my 2 excuses are - 1) still recovering from a freakin' cold I got over the w/e. 2) playing racquetball at 5:30am.

Long post sorry.......

OK so today was going to be recon, starts out good met a friend who hasn't ridden much he rode a bit before i got there and had to split but we did climb up Zorro just to chat. Back to truck grabbed tunes and a snack then headed out wow legs feel great today sitting up the climbs! got to gully at bottom of spine and made it 3/4 of the way up ok maybe 1/2! BBD you'd of cleaned it no prob today! Felt really good, amazing what 10lbs less tire pressure will do! Have seen a spur I've wanted to check out turned out to just be a new switchback for that decent straight off the top. headed up Hayden, not many people out hit the second switchback and blew me right over! Wind stopped me dead in my tracks, turned the corner and coasted up hill then got to the exposed area and Holy Crap was it gusting! walked rode at about a 45degree angle just to keep moving!! Tried to duck over to summit loop not any better in fact it was swirling WORSE I was cussing, yelling just to stay upright!! Headed to BOR to get down and couldn't even get past the fence. Just hit the fire road down think i got up to 11mph pedaling sketchy a$$!! crossed the highway and pedaled my a$$ off just to get to the parking lot.

but hey ridin is better than not i guess!! ! Eric you would be in Kansas by now i believe!!

looking forward to thurs night boys and girls!!!!!

Last edited by PBR me!; 02-17-2009 at 04:41 PM.

the blog

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Sorry - I have to prepare for another weekend of skiing.

Quote Originally Posted by SkaredShtles
    Sorry - I have to prepare for another weekend of skiing.

I can pack my ski gear in about 8 minutes

truthfully ive only been up once this year!! weak i know!

the blog

bacon! bacon! bacon!
    I can pack my ski gear in about 8 minutes
    I have to pack ski gear for a full *5* people.

And for some reason I always wait until the last minute.

Oh - and ONE ski day so far? That's pitiful.

hehe ...you said "member"
    PBR - rode GM last night (minus the wind) and even the whole summit loop was dry. Funny, I've never seen so many deer on GM as last night ... even saw an elk. Should be good to go Thursday for your crew. Maybe I can even start joing in in a few more weeks, once basketball season is over - Thurs is practice night.

Hear you on the wind - almost blew my 5 year old son over walking home from the bus. I had better weather riding (board) at Copper today.
    “Me fail english? Thats unpossible.” - Matt Groening

That's "Mr. Tool" to you.
    OK so today was going to be recon, starts out good met a friend who hasn't ridden much he rode a bit before i got there and had to split but we did climb up Zorro just to chat. Back to truck grabbed tunes and a snack then headed out wow legs feel great today sitting up the climbs! got to gully at bottom of spine and made it 3/4 of the way up ok maybe 1/2! BBD you'd of cleaned it no prob today! Felt really good, amazing what 10lbs less tire pressure will do! Have seen a spur I've wanted to check out turned out to just be a new switchback for that decent straight off the top. headed up Hayden, not many people out hit the second switchback and blew me right over! Wind stopped me dead in my tracks, turned the corner and coasted up hill then got to the exposed area and Holy Crap was it gusting! walked rode at about a 45degree angle just to keep moving!! Tried to duck over to summit loop not any better in fact it was swirling WORSE I was cussing, yelling just to stay upright!! Headed to BOR to get down and couldn't even get past the fence. Just hit the fire road down think i got up to 11mph pedaling sketchy a$$!! crossed the highway and pedaled my a$$ off just to get to the parking lot.

but hey ridin is better than not i guess!! ! Eric you would be in Kansas by now i believe!!

looking forward to thurs night boys and girls!!!!!

PBR, I was working in a nasty dust storm in Commerce City today and was wondering if you had been blown off the mountain yet. I guess the good news is that wind really drys things out quickly. Looking forward to seeing you Thursday.

mtbr member
    Sorry, but where is Ironworks?

If I can find my lights, and they work, I'm in.

12354 W. alameda Parkway behind mcdonalds. Charge em up and join in, Scar may have a demo Amoeba if he makes it. Just make sure yours will run about 2 hrs. and you'll be good. If you need to borrow there are a few sets among us depending on who shows up!

just follow this and you'll know

the blog

Heathen
    Out this week. Back is very unhappy. I'm on the heating pad today. If I'm lucky it will loosen up enough to ride by Sat.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast