Who said Punisher?

Thursday Night 9/6 Ned Ride

What: Social Ride to break out those dusty light systems and give some folks a break from this board.

When: Meet at 7pm at west mag trailhead, we will figure the route out from there. I am leaving Longmont around 6pm and can take more people--let me know. Will pass through Boulder, so can meet others at dome parking lot at 6:40 if requested.

Other: Probably ride about 2 hours, be on a single speed and will be taking it easy. Plan would be to stick together and enjoy the night. May be cool so bring xtra clothes and test those lights before ya show! Maybe a beer or two afterwards, pending the time.

I will post if weather changes the plan--if that is the case, will still do a night ride around boulder area trails as a backup to still get out.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Too bad the bf doesn't get out of work until 7pm We would love to do this ride and we'd even bring out the SSers for it

Post up if this becomes a weekly thang and I'll get him to get out of work early.

Who said Punisher?
    Ride is on! weather looks great. See you there! I will be in a blue wagon.

..ouch
    I was planning to make this ride and finally connect with some of the other Ned locals but unfortunately last night's crash has the ribs a bit tender. Instead I'll just go leave my trash can out so I can distract the local bears for you. Should be a nice evening (65 at the house right now).. Ride on!

Who said Punisher?

Stick in the Spokes!

Trails were great last night and so were the clear skies. Great temps and fun had by all. See you again next week! Check out this couple of photos, especially the stick I got in the spokes while climbing one of the small hills--ate the stem on that one when it locked up the single speed!
    Attached Images Attached Images