Who said Punisher?

Thursday Night 8/23 Ned Ride

AH yes, I have not done a Thursday night ride since middle April...time to get them going again and soon the lights will be needed.

When: Meet at 5:50pm West Magnolia Trail Head, Nederland. We ride at 6!

What: East Mag Trails—Guaranteed to put a smile on your face. This trail is fun for everyone and it will be a no drop ride—come on out and have some fun!

I will be leaving Longmont area about 5pm and can take up to four bikes/people if folks want to carpool. Food and drinks afterwards in Ned.

skillz to pay billz
    Quote Originally Posted by VAhardtail
    What: East Mag Trails—Guaranteed to put a smile on your face. This trail is fun for everyone and it will be a no drop ride—come on out and have some fun!

so out to the dots or what?

Who said Punisher?
    Yep, that would be it. Should be a good time.

Shattering Glass
    So where is the trailhead? I only know the Mag trailhead off peak to peak...

Who said Punisher?
    That is the one to meet at. Basically the intersection of Peak to Peak and Magnolia Road, west side is a small parking area.

Who said Punisher?

Take a break...ride your bike!

Nobody else out there ready to take a break from all this debating and bashing instead to ride some sweet single track? I know you want to, maybe get back to the roots a little bit and have some just plain old social fun on two wheels versus the qwerty keyboard?

On another note, those showing up....lights may be a good addition just in case we drag our brakes a little on the ride. J

skillz to pay billz
    I would but thursday are my work rides and I think we're doing white ranch, plus I live only a mile away from the boyscout trailhead(mid mag) so this is my backyard trail and I think I'm saving it for the shorter days of fall. have fun!

Who said Punisher?
    Yep, nice to have in your back yard. When the tiem changes I usually do many night rides up there so maybe that will be a good time to connect and ride a little. Next weeks ride should be up in Loveland or one of the Golden Loops possibly (WR or CG). Till then...

skillz to pay billz
    sounds good, let me know. I always down for a ride

starladear
    Feb 2004
    So, where was everyone? 60 degrees and sunny and no one sho

..ouch
    Quote Originally Posted by starladear
    So, where was everyone? 60 degrees and sunny and no one sho
    I'm hoping I missed the sarcasm, otherwise you need to lay off the bong. I live about a mile away.. There's been zero sun anywhere around here since about 4pm.

skillz to pay billz
    thump, we must be neighbors

..ouch
    Quote Originally Posted by nOOby
    thump, we must be neighbors
    Yep.. over in Big Springs myself.

I think VAh had a good idea. We should get a West Mag night ride together while it's still decently warm in the evenings.

starladear
    Feb 2004
    A nice little hole of blue sky sun for at least 1/2 hour, but no rain. It came down pretty good in Boulder for a while, but one of my friends said, often it's nice in Ned when it's crappy down below. A mile from the trailhead, huh. sweet

skillz to pay billz
    Quote Originally Posted by thump
    Yep.. over in Big Springs myself.

I think VAh had a good idea. We should get a West Mag night ride together while it's still decently warm in the evenings.
    Yes, maybe something other than a thursday night if people can make it

Who said Punisher?
    Sorry about missing you--I actually rode...did not see anyone else--nobody said they were coming on this post and my friends all bailed (worried about the colder temps and no warm clothes) so I went a bit early and took a chance with the rain--it worked out okay. storms seem to stay just south. I found this out after I was not in front of a computer so had no way to update that. Dots were good and I hit them from way east instead.

I can ride most nights--just picked Thursdays for this group thing that I have done for the last few years. I alternate some with Wed but if you all are going to do something weekly, sounds great to me. Even when things cool down, the night riding there is unbeatable so I go even with a little snow. I will be up there more and more anyway as my folks are building a place to retire in off of Ridge road just north of the dam in ned. They are back east so I check on it/take photos once a week for them. I could coordinate that with riding always!

enlightened.
    Dec 2005
    Hey J-
    Sorry I missed you guys, but I boycot rides where the drive is nearly 2 hours on a weekday...

Who said Punisher?
    Yep, that is rough. It is like hitting Deer park for me! Next week I think will either be a Golden Loop or a Loveland Loop.