Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: T-shirts

  1. #1
    PHUKEN RIDE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16

    T-shirts

    Hey, if anybody that reading this works at a place that needs screen printed or embroidered apparel, I am crazy slow right now at work and I am offering some killer deals on t-shirts & Hats to drag in some business. I also do Print & Promotional stuff. Sorry to use these threads for business but I am going broke in this wack economy.

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    124
    Are they 100% Phuken cool?

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    124
    Sorry, that was phuken uncalled for...

  4. #4
    icegeek is hot
    Reputation: TVC15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    5,448
    Quote Originally Posted by PHUKEN RIDE 100% MTB
    Hey, if anybody that reading this works at a place that needs screen printed or embroidered apparel, I am crazy slow right now at work and I am offering some killer deals on t-shirts & Hats to drag in some business. I also do Print & Promotional stuff. Sorry to use these threads for business but I am going broke in this wack economy.
    I might want a tee-shirt, but am gonna need your help with design. I'd like to gen up something with this guy on the back:


    ... with an mtb wheelset attached to his little legs, with the words TWO WHEELED LOCUSTS screaming across the front, in some crazy jagged 1950's B-movie scary font, like this. Many thanks in advance.

  5. #5
    PHUKEN RIDE
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by TVC15
    I might want a tee-shirt, but am gonna need your help with design. I'd like to gen up something with this guy on the back:


    ... with an mtb wheelset attached to his little legs, with the words TWO WHEELED LOCUSTS screaming across the front, in some crazy jagged 1950's B-movie scary font, like this. Many thanks in advance.

    Yeah I can pull that off, Sorry for the delayed responce, I have been in Aspen Camping and riding...if you go to my web site www.customprintingservices.net you can get my phone # there and we can chat about your project. We do have minimums though 50 pieces, hope thats not a problem, it's a cool design idea I'm sure you could easily sell 50 shirts....

  6. #6
    Yappy little dog!
    Reputation: schnauzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,881
    Quote Originally Posted by PHUKEN RIDE 100% MTB
    Hey, if anybody that reading this works at a place that needs screen printed or embroidered apparel, I am crazy slow right now at work and I am offering some killer deals on t-shirts & Hats to drag in some business. I also do Print & Promotional stuff. Sorry to use these threads for business but I am going broke in this wack economy.

    Shoot me a quote for 200 with the bands logo on front (6 color) and a slogan we use on the back (one color). Red ringer tees (white T with red cuffs and collar) if you have them. Also, see what 50 baby doll tees with the same printing would be. Thanks.

    mitchell at stifmom dot com

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,416
    I'll ask around at work....never know who needs t-shirts for an event.

  8. #8
    Old, stale, negative
    Reputation: bstrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    800
    I got some meth for sale. Takers?

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,416
    Only if you buy a classifieds will we entertain your particular product.

  10. #10
    icegeek is hot
    Reputation: TVC15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    5,448
    Quote Originally Posted by PHUKEN RIDE 100% MTB
    We do have minimums though 50 pieces


    Quote Originally Posted by ???
    hope thats not a problem, it's a cool design idea I'm sure you could easily sell 50 shirts....

  11. #11
    Yappy little dog!
    Reputation: schnauzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,881
    Quote Originally Posted by TVC15


    Why? I think he's doing silk screen or embroidery. They can't set up a screen or the computer to do just one print. If you want one print, try using cafepress.com. You can setup your own designs and they'll inkjet single prints on shirts, mugs, etc. The quality is very good and they don't fade, but for multiple copies it pays to do a silkscreen up to a certain point. If you get into the 1000's things get different. At least from my experience.

  12. #12
    percocet pioneer.
    Reputation: $ally Hu$tle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrick
    I got some meth for sale. Takers?
    I'll take one please.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrick
    I got some meth for sale. Takers?
    Is there a minimum?

    Im a screen printer too and I'm keeping fairly busy.

  14. #14
    bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Reputation: SkaredShtles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,500
    Mmmm.... this SPAM is fried so nicely...


  15. #15
    WWJR
    Reputation: IH8MUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    460

    why do the moderators let this take place?


  16. #16
    enlightened.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,494
    We have a moderator?

  17. #17
    Old, stale, negative
    Reputation: bstrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    800
    It's not like this Meth is going to sell itself.

  18. #18
    Your retarded
    Reputation: Nickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,085
    Quote Originally Posted by bstrick
    It's not like this Meth is going to sell itself.
    Have you tried the 14 and under forums? That stuff will sell like hotcakes over there.
    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

  19. #19
    bacon! bacon! bacon!
    Reputation: SkaredShtles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    10,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    Have you tried the 14 and under forums? That stuff will sell like hotcakes over there.
    12 year olds don't even know what "hotcakes" are...

  20. #20
    Your retarded
    Reputation: Nickle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,085
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaredShtles
    12 year olds don't even know what "hotcakes" are...
    How about candy?

    A trail thatís too difficult wouldnít exist because itíd never be used. But, trails can exist thatíre too difficult for you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •