t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep

t.i.t.s. night ride this week! ??

Sorry runnin out the door- lame title but to the point!

Not sure if i can make it this week only night would be Wed. (for me at least) and i will have to jump in a bit later. So if you want to start at IW at 6:00 or if you guys want to ride thurs. make the call and maybe i'll see you! Back to Thursdays soon on a regular basis!

lets ride bikes!
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

Chairman of the Beard
    Wednesday at 6 works for me.
    The correct number of bikes one should own is N+1, where N is the number of bikes currently owned.

Living the High Life
    I think I can make this.
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

Living the High Life
    A reschedule has occurred. I'll send you the new TPS report with an action item status update.

I'm going to ride Falcon Thursday with a few teammates at 5pm.
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    A reschedule has occurred with possible rain in the forecast- therefor i'm out-
    fixed......

I'm still hoping to get out tonight- prob wont hit IW till about 7:00 ish-- if any want to start later or maybe i'll see you on the big green hill!

the blog

Living the High Life
    Quote Originally Posted by PBR me!
    fixed......

I'm still hoping to get out tonight- prob wont hit IW till about 7:00 ish-- if any want to start later or maybe i'll see you on the big green hill!
    I'm doing an oil change on my fork tonight so I can ride tomorrow bucko! I ain't afraids o' no stinkin water!

My plans changed_ pre ride black ipa has commenced !

the blog

Who said Punisher?
    A few of us are heading down tonight to ride GM from IW. Any one else going to be there and what are the trails like? Looks like the rain missed that area.

They were HERO lastnight!! only one small soft area- bottom of Rooney Valley- taking sol terra up that steep climb top of that was soft but we didnt pick up any mud!

That was the payoff for "seeing what the weather will do" in other words trying out the black IPA-( highly recommend that!) before we rode. Mateo and i ripped it up! We had the whole place to ourselves!

So for those of you that chose to "work on your bikes " or "go for a run"

completely missed out!!

Sorry can't make tonight only have these thurs. tues. and sat. and sun. practices for a little bit longer!! then its back on!!

the blog

Who said Punisher?
    Thanks PBR. Just saw this. We showed up at IW and got a nice 2.5h loop in--trails were perfect and we also had the place to our selves--it was weird for such a nice night! Right at the end, the wind picked up but we were descending North Access area and it was all good. Hope we can connect again in the next few weeks.