Thread: T.I.T.S. me!

Bad Andy

T.I.T.S. me!

Anyone got a T.I.T.S. ride report?
    I ended up dropping the son at Lions Park for football practice, and riding Chimney - only to Windy saddle and back - had to get back in time to pick him up, then go celebrate his BDAY!
    Used the Amoeba on the way down, and THANKS SCAR - that thing rocks .
    Checked the sign at Windy Saddle and it said the trail closes 1 hour after sunset, so I was even legal.
    Hope to ride with T.I.T.S. next week.

go ride!!
    'twas a nice ride on a beautiful night. Not many of those left. Small group but nice pace. peace

Pivot Rider
    It WAS a beautiful night ride! Thanks scar for the loan of the lights -- I'm impressed! OH, and for the duct tape. It saved me head, just in case I were to have fallen (which I didn't, but it was good to know that my helmet would work anyway!)

I didn't see any big cats......
    Dirt Divas website l Twitter: @thedirtdivas l Facebook

Heads up Flyboy!!
    The Lakewood Crew was down to two this evening. Rode from Warren Tech, a loop of the top, a alt drop to Box O Rox about midway up, climb up Box O Rox on over to the new trail drop to the middlewest side, a new to me trail to whats this, another water tower buried in the ground on the south side, up Hayden over to Green Mtn Trail...another loop of Summit trail with the wind a blazin new burns in my skin and a drop down a gully on the North East side before hitting the Prairie Trail back to Warrentech. Oh yeah, Home before 8pm to read with my girl for a bit before bed for her.

I'll be down for another TiTs ride soon with the westside crew.

Jeremy

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    That was a great evening! Even with mystery dude pushing the pace up the watertower climb, eric hung better than i could! The moon gave for so many photo ops but of course no camera. After breaking off from eric and andy rode back to truck solo and there was a huge pack of coyotes doing there thing howling and barking!

T.I.T.S. ride will be going strong next week

Good to hook up with scars group eventually- even some female riders in that group, bout time! Maybe next week we can all ride together??!

Have a great weekend, beanFeSSt!

By the way Andy- this thread is useless with no pics!
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

Bad Andy
    Good point, but best not oblige - from work anyway!

Members who have read this thread: 0