mtbr member

Sweet Jesus am I ever out of shape!

I guess I've been kidding myself that snowboarding and the occasional visit to the gym keeps me in fightin' trim. The two tractor pull climbs up North Table Mtn kicked my butt today. Still- fist taste of dirt I've had in MONTHS, and it felt damned good!

tiny rider
    You got that right! I definitely didn't come close to setting any records going up Mt. Falcon. My timing is way off for the water bars, and I was pretty thankful every time my tires slipped out in the snow and gave me an excuse to walk a bit.

But it felt just great to be riding the mountain bike again. And the views couldn't be beat!

Here's to spring springing (again) in the not too distant future.

mtbr member
    Word to the congregation! My SoBo - Marshall Mesa - Dowdy and back loop about killed me today! But ooohhhh it felt so good Somehow I thought all the winter ale would make faster in the spring. Perhaps not.

What a fantastic day! Tomorrow? Pulling out the snowshoes and board for some backcountry action. I love this place!

mtbr member
    Shooooot I went to Devils Back Bone today and about 45 minutes in I was light headed and sick to my stomach only took me 20 minutes to get back down once I turned around though Man I wish winter could keep me in better shape but I really really REALLY like beer
    2007'ish Heckler and 2006 Chameleon
    If anyone needs the help of a prototype/custom machinist let me know.

Endo-free since July '08
    Quote Originally Posted by bike21
    What a fantastic day! Tomorrow? Pulling out the snowshoes and board for some backcountry action. I love this place!
    Splitboard is where it's at, Brutha!
    Just keep spinning.

what nice teeth you have
    I am with you. Half an hour at the BMX track and I was toast.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogiwolfman
    Splitboard is where it's at, Brutha!
    I know, next year hopefully

As we headed up Canyon today out of Boulder, it was blocked by a crash apparently, so we turned around and went hiking down stream of Gross Reservoir instead.