Thread: Sunday BC Pics

Yappy little dog!

Sunday BC Pics

Just some pics from Sunday's ride. 543-Shinglemill-CT-Buffalo Burn-CT Section 2-Chair Rocks-CT to South Platte. Working on the video, but I'm lazy.

DWF
    Non Dual Bliss
    Funkmaster & I did near the same ride on Sat, 'cept we started at the bridge on section 2 and did it as an out & back. CT2>Shinglemill>Baldy>Charlies>Sandy>126>CT2 back to the bridge. It was longish & climby. Can't go to BC without doing Charlies at least once.
    A man must have enemies and places he is not welcome. In the end we are not only defined by our friends but those against us.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    So did you finish the ride at the bridge?..or did you ride back to Buff Crk along the North Fork?

We do a similar ride, but like to start and end at Zoka's in Pine...nothing like a cold Pale Ale to keep you motivated at the end of the ride.

mtbr member

Yes, lazy

Quote Originally Posted by schnauzers
    Working on the video, but I'm lazy.

Yeah- riding a trail 2-3 times over on the same day to put together 3-5 minute segments of stoke for the rest of us. That's what I call lazy

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    I'm sorry you had to endure great trails, scenery & blue skies when you could have just sat on a couch.

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by plaidvillain
    So did you finish the ride at the bridge?..or did you ride back to Buff Crk along the North Fork?

We do a similar ride, but like to start and end at Zoka's in Pine...nothing like a cold Pale Ale to keep you motivated at the end of the ride.

We shuttled and ended at the bridge, but I agree that Zoka's is a gem!

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by teleken
    I'm sorry you had to endure great trails, scenery & blue skies when you could have just sat on a couch.
    Too funny.

Unfortunately, this vid is all POV and Pedal cam. Others don't like to wait for me to setup shots. I am trying to make it short but sweet and avoid the bore factor.