Hey all, I had a bike stolen from the DU campus last night 2/26/08 - If you see it, please beat the $hit out of this person!!!! (and call me!)
• 17" Kona King Kahuna Hei Hei Titanium (1997 frame, no decals)
• Has skull & crossbones tape on frame & fork
• Marzocchi fork (also covered in skull tape)
• Chris King 1st generation hubs, black anodized, Mavic wheels
• SRAM X0 grip shifters, XTR front deraiuller, X0 rear deraiuller
• XT cranks, mismatched eggbeater pedals (1 regular, 1 Candy)
• Ringle stem, Chris King Headset (black), Easton Monkey Lite carbon bar, XTR V brakes
If this bike hits a shop for repairs, it is because the front and rear shifter housings are rotted through with mag chloride & split, so the bike won't shift. I usually replace all that after the snow stops...
If anyone sees or hears of the whereabouts of the skull bike, please, please please call me at 303.575.9491. My name is David - I'll throw down whatever kind of reward I can scrape up!
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread: Stolen bike HELP!!
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »