Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Stolen bike - black Ellsworth Isis

993 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  pixelninja 
#1 ·
Coutesy call to all front range riders. Keep an eye out for a black/silver Ellsworth Isis. It was stolen out of my garage last night. Here's a few specs:

- large Ellsworth Isis (single pivot cross country frame) with Fox Float R rear shock
- Black Marzocchi Bomber front shock (stickers have been removed)
- Black/red Rocky Mountain seat
- Grip shift

The serial number is either 02WCM00163 or OZWCM00163 (I can't really tell from the handwriting). I tried calling Ells about this, but they're at Interbike.

I've only seen one other black Isis on the trials around here, so if you see one, there's a good chance it might be mine. If you find this bike, call Dave at 303-913-0827

Here's a pic:

See less See more
#3 ·
DSR said:
That sucks! I went through the whole stolen bike thing last spring. Spread the word. Call bike shops. File a police report. Check your homeowners insurance. I got mine replaced through insurance. Anyway, good luck. Sucks! S
Yeah, I've called about 18 shops, filed the report and talked to my insurance. I still need to talk to an adjuster and I'm waiting on some proof of purchase for a wheelset and pedals, but I should get enough to get something decent.

I don't need this right now. I'm supposed to go to Fruita in a few weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.