Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!

Springs ride 6/27/06 (clicky and inflexible)

Did you guys do Chris' suggestion of the Canyon last week? If not, let's do it on Tuesday. If we do the canyon, I will be 5-10 minutes later than 4:30 with the drive from the north side. I hope you guys will be flexible .

non-gumbyish
    Nov 2005
    Good afternoon my clicky and inflexible friends. I will do whatever ride everyone wants but I vote for the canyon. Oh, and sorry Kristian we cannot wait for you to arrive a little late, we must leave at exactly 4:30 wherever we ride.

rr
    I don't do PC
    I haven't made one in awhile, that 4:30 start time is a real ***** but I really want to be part of your club so I will try and be there.

What are you guys talking about in the canyon? shuttle or a loop?

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder
    I haven't made one in awhile, that 4:30 start time is a real ***** but I really want to be part of your club so I will try and be there.

What are you guys talking about in the canyon? shuttle or a loop?
    I would be more interested in a loop (did I really just type that???) starting in the Chutes lot. I've got to make sure that the Superlight is lubed and brake padded for the ride.

mtbr member
    My new inflexible schedule no longer allows me to make the Tues night rides. I guess am no longer part of the "Click". I am up for Thursday night at 6 though. Last week we(Rick, Joe, Kurt and myself) did a Mt Herman ride, good time. Any other inflexible types out there up for Thursday night?
    Last edited by heckler_asx; 06-27-2006 at 08:31 AM.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler_asx
    My new inflexible schedule does no longer allows me to make the Tues night rides. I guess am no longer part of the "Click". I am up for Thursday night at 6 though. Last week we(Rick, Joe, Kurt and myself) did a Mt Herman ride, good time. Any other inflexible types out there up for Thursday night?
    Yes, Kurt mentioned this ride and I'm most likely in (for this week at least).

In regards to this afternoon's ride. I have a 2:00 meeting which is 95% likely to get out before 4:00 when I need to leave to be there on time. If it doesn't, I'll give you a ring on your cell Chris, and maybe I will meet you at the Buckhorn parking lot instead of the Chutes lot.

rr
    I don't do PC
    I will be at the lower lot off Cheyenne rd at 4:30, I could do later too if it's easier, I'm pretty flexible If you get out late and want to meet later call me too K, we can start together from the lower lot.

I'm in for Thurs too, supposed to do a ride tomm too with a buddy so as long as my legs are good I will show.

non-gumbyish
    Nov 2005
    I await the phone call that will begin the ride. See you guys there. I have to see if the bike shop has an adapter for my brakes. (just got my PIKE yesterday haven't ridden it yet).

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ctaylor05
    I await the phone call that will begin the ride. See you guys there. I have to see if the bike shop has an adapter for my brakes. (just got my PIKE yesterday haven't ridden it yet).
    Chris, I fot an extra 8 inch Pike adaptor if you want it. also, nice pick on the Pike, you get air or coil?

non-gumbyish
    Nov 2005
    Hey Jeff, nice to here from you again. I got the coil version with all the bells and whistles and a wheel for an excellent deal. I might take you up on the 8" adapter when I get a new rotor. Just wondering, are you still thinking of going to the races in Aspen or Telluride? The guy who has been going with me can't go to those, so if you want to go we can carpool or something.

mtbr member
    I might be able to make Telluride but am definitly out for aspen/snowmass(inlaws are visiting). The fork sounds sweet, I am sure you are ithcing to get a ride on it..

Inflexable...
    Unfortunately, I will not be riding today...have fun!

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    I'm finished with my meeting and will be there at 4:30 or shorly thereafter depending on traffic.

mtbr member
    Anybody up for a ride on Thursday, 06/29/06 at around 6 pm? Mt Herman or Palmer Park will probably work best for me since I am inflexible.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler_asx
    Anybody up for a ride on Thursday, 06/29/06 at around 6 pm? Mt Herman or Palmer Park will probably work best for me since I am inflexible.
    Yeah, I think we are doing Mt. Herman right? I am 90%, but since I haven't mentioned it to my wife, there is always a chance that I've got other plans.

Inflexable...
    Mt Herman.
    6pm.
    Not flexible.
    Not for the timid.

We will climb.
    Fifty percent of the time.
    We will descend.
    Our smiles will shine.

We will ride fast.
    We will ride slow.
    We will stop.
    We will wait.

We could shuttle.
    But we won't.
    We will wear armour.
    If we have it.

It will not rain.
    We will have fun.
    I can't rhyme.
    But I don't care...

I think I can.

Ha Ha

I am also inflexable so 6pm will work just fine, nice one kchri.

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

rr
    I don't do PC
    I am out
    the wife's new bike is in
    must ride with her
    instead of club brokeback mtn

rr
    I don't do PC
    the wife's new bike is in
    Speaking of......

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Sweet! It looks a lot like my wife's bike--only smaller. She's gonna love it!

Flowtronic engineer
    MMmmmmm 07 Fox. I love the white.
    I really identify with you...SO MUCH.

"Feelin stupid? I know I am."
    "You just have to forget everything you know about gravity."
    H. Simpson

rr
    I don't do PC
    Thanks guys, did a quick setup and ride last night, were gonna get out today too, she had a big smile after riding it. It's a small Julianna BTW, liquid blue, she waited 3 months for the color and I agree the white fork looks real nice with the frame color.

rr
    I don't do PC
    Quote Originally Posted by shabadu
    MMmmmmm 07 Fox. I love the white.
    Interesting it has forward loading QR tabs too, checkout the first pic and you can see it, lawyer proof?

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Interesting it has forward loading QR tabs too, checkout the first pic and you can see it, lawyer proof?
    Interesting is right--that seems like it would be a smart design if you were running a larger rotor. I used to hate the lawyer tabs on my wife's Fox because they seemed huge and required a lot of turning to get the wheel off. I stopped hating them after riding the whole lower River Run section of Keystone after my skewer had flopped open somehow yet the wheel stayed on. Maybe lawyers aren't so bad after all...

Inflexable...
    Hmmmmmm...liquid blue...$1499

Thanks Jeff, but I don't need help torturing myself...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast