Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!

Springs Evening Ride Tuesday or Thursday?

I'm not able to ride Wednesday evening (9th wedding anniversery), but I'm interested in riding Tuesday or Thursday--anyone else able to ride one of those days?

I was thinking either something in Palmer Park or something in the canyon (especially if we chose Tuesday on the canyon since conditions will be good). I have bikes with gears now and I'm not afraid to use them!

Team Inflexible
    I should be down for one of these if not both. Watchu thinking?

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydude
    I should be down for one of these if not both. Watchu thinking?
    If we ride tomorrow, it would be hard to not ride the canyon. I would be up for any combination of trails there. If we ride Thursday (and receive no moisture between now and then), I'm probably more into riding Palmer Park or something worthy of Delirium.

the Chain Guy
    I am feeling like some Canyon, but I missed the weekend ride so maybe you guys are sick of it. Tuesday would work great for me and then Thursday would be open for an encore ride. Plus this way I won't miss the Wings game Wednesday.

I think I can.

Need to talk to the wife

But more than likely I can ride Tuesday, as for condition was up on Seven Bridges today hiking with 2" new on the trail and still snowing up higher when we left.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by bismirle
    I am feeling like some Canyon, but I missed the weekend ride so maybe you guys are sick of it.
    It's canyon season--get it while it's wet and sticky! So do we want to meet tomorrow at 6:00 at the Chutes lot? Or better yet, how about Kip's driveway after the break in on Saturday (Kip could you PM me directions and I'll pass them on to whoever is coming?).

the Chain Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian
    It's canyon season--get it while it's wet and sticky! So do we want to meet tomorrow at 6:00 at the Chutes lot? Or better yet, how about Kip's driveway after the break in on Saturday (Kip could you PM me directions and I'll pass them on to whoever is coming?).
    Did you guys get hit again??

Starting to sound like they are checking the forum for our riding schedule..

Team Inflexible

It is hard to say if this is the case but my thought is its unlikely.

this break in was in broad daylight in a busy trail head parking lot. Gutsy! The victims car was parked next to Pauls Mega Truck which blocked the view of the break in. I am just glad nobody else got hit.

Team Inflexible
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsteele
    Considering what was taken.....I don't think they are that smart.
    what was the damage?

Custom User Title

Considering what was taken.....I don't think they are that smart.
    Team MOJO Wheels.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydude
    what was the damage?
    If I remember correctly, they took Knipe's pants, but missed his wallet and some other stuff in the car. Like maybe they got "interupted" and had to leave the scene quickly. Or maybe whoever it is just really has a thing for pants...

If anyone is reading our threads and using them to hit our cars, they would know that we have learned our lesson and now don't leave anyting valuable in the cars. Also, we have a former Ranger waiting in the bushes for any signs of trouble.

I did it all for the kudo
    I'm down for tomorrow night. Just let me know where to park.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I might be able to catch on, but won't make the start; I'm teaching spin until 6:30 downtown. Anyone is welcome to park at our place. PM sent to Kristian.

Grams Light Bikes
    Have fun, there was just over an inch on my ride down Limbaugh, made for great traction. The not so much fun was some guy shooting at the first switchback on the road. I was adjusting my camera up by the sign just before heading down, and a bullet sliced through the tree not 15 feet above my head, way scary.

Inflexable...
    I really need to adjust my sights...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

Grams Light Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by kchri
    I really need to adjust my sights...
    You are way too funny!

I'm with stupid
    Well have fun guys, I cant make tuesday night rides. I will be riding on the 4th in palmer for my weekly night ride ( even if it is solo) So if anyone wants to keep the normal weekly night ride the same night since they plan there week around keeping that night clear let me know.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Hitech-I might be able to make Palmer Wed, but its iffy. I have clients until 5 and Wed is the one night I'm not out so SheRa may want me at home.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbike
    I might be able to catch on, but won't make the start; I'm teaching spin until 6:30 downtown. Anyone is welcome to park at our place. PM sent to Kristian.
    Thanks Kip! I forwarded on the your directions to those who have commented about being in for this ride. If anyone else is intersted, they can either meet us at the trailhead off Cheyenne and Ridgeway, or let me know and I'll PM them directions too.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    So, whats the start time and route? I'll be quite a ways behind, but if I know where you're headed I can try to catch up.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by kjbike
    So, whats the start time and route? I'll be quite a ways behind, but if I know where you're headed I can try to catch up.
    Start time is at 6:00, but we haven't decided on the ride yet (it's even possible we would use cars to assist in climbing). I'll PM you my phone number. Give me a call when you're ready to get started and we can try to work out details of where and when.

Where do we want to ride guys? We could do the standard Stratton/CJs ride, or we could tie in 666 or perhaps something from last week again.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Start time is at 6:00, but we haven't decided on the ride yet (it's even possible we would use cars to assist in climbing). I'll PM you my phone number. Give me a call when you're ready to get started and we can try to work out details of where and when.

Where do we want to ride guys? We could do the standard Stratton/CJs ride, or we could tie in 666 or perhaps something from last week again.
    Could someone grab a shock pump if they are going to be home before the ride? I just ran home to get my lights (yes I forgot them again) and I realized that it's been a while since I've ridden the Notsolight. I'll bet that the pressure is OK, but just in case it would be nice to check... Thanks!

the Chain Guy
    Could someone grab a shock pump if they are going to be home before the ride? I just ran home to get my lights (yes I forgot them again) and I realized that it's been a while since I've ridden the Notsolight. I'll bet that the pressure is OK, but just in case it would be nice to check... Thanks!
    I'll have one Kristian. It only took one ride where my fork lost its air and I went over the bars to make me keep one in my pack on every ride.

Team Inflexible
    Im out

I put the jeep on Craigslist last night and already have a buyer coming this evening.

This means I have an extra Thule T2 rack. Arin? That would look great on the back of your Subi?

the Chain Guy
    Kristian, I might not be making it now so hopefully someone else will have a shock pump. Sorry man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast