Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!

Springs Evening ride 5/11/11?

It sounds like we are supposed to get some weather Tuesday night into Wednesday. I hate to call for another canyon ride, but that seems logical if the weather wet. Any thoughts--I'd be up for something else too (CMSP, Sec 16, Red Rocks)?

Who's in?

I'm with stupid
    Im game with whatever. i say a shorter red rock ride where we get done around 8 or so and run over and grab some bbq. More of a social type ride more focused on working up a hunger for a beer and bbq.

I did it all for the kudo
    Quote Originally Posted by hitechredneck
    Im game with whatever. i say a shorter red rock ride where we get done around 8 or so and run over and grab some bbq. More of a social type ride more focused on working up a hunger for a beer and bbq.
    Sounds good to me.
    Love me some BBQ! Rudy's stays open till 9:30.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I'm a big maybe; I leave for a big, stupid race in the Ozarks on Thu morning. If I finish packing and training clients early enough I'll try to catch on.

the Chain Guy
    I'm out. I need to look at the saddle setup on my bike more closely. After the last two rides with the sustained climbing efforts I'm kinda beat up. I guess I have to look at my bike fit more closely.

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Short Bus
    Sounds good to me.
    Love me some BBQ! Rudy's stays open till 9:30.
    Sounds like a plan then. Meet at Rudy's at 6:00?

rr
    I don't do PC
    I might make it depending on the weather, no more soccer so Wed's are now open for me

I'm with stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by kristian
    Sounds like a plan then. Meet at Rudy's at 6:00?
    That works we can park there and pedal off then come back and eat some tasty BBQ.
    (scar cough scar BBQ night)

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by hitechredneck
    That works we can park there and pedal off then come back and eat some tasty BBQ.
    (scar cough scar BBQ night)
    Just when I thought that winter was over, I wake up to snow this morning... Oh well, there's no such thing as bad weather--just bad clothing!

Definitely dressing warm tonight. I bet section 16 will rock with this moisture, isn't there a back way to there through Red Rocks.

I think I can.

Not for me!

Maybe I am just being a pus but looking at the rotation of this storm its gonna back up on us this evening.
    If you guys decide to just hang out, drink beer and eat BBQ I could do that.

You all have fun.

Dam,
    Bikes are FUN

Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!
    Quote Originally Posted by Short Bus
    Definitely dressing warm tonight. I bet section 16 will rock with this moisture, isn't there a back way to there through Red Rocks.
    There are lots of options--it depends on how long we want to ride. One trail that I'm really interested in hitting is the new ridgeline trail that Jay, Brian and I hit last time. I have to say it was one of the most surreal trails I've ridden at night because the ridge is only about 6 feet wide on top and you couldn't see the bottom on either side. I'm curious to see it during the daylight. It is close in to 31st street though so we could easily do Sec-16 and still hit that trail if we decide to.

Quote Originally Posted by kristian
    There are lots of options--it depends on how long we want to ride. One trail that I'm really interested in hitting is the new ridgeline trail that Jay, Brian and I hit last time. I have to say it was one of the most surreal trails I've ridden at night because the ridge is only about 6 feet wide on top and you couldn't see the bottom on either side. I'm curious to see it during the daylight. It is close in to 31st street though so we could easily do Sec-16 and still hit that trail if we decide to.
    Sweet! We're gonna have a good time tonight.

I'm with stupid
    Cold night ahead gents, should be a good time.