Awesomist™

Spring Series results up at RPMcycling.org

Check 'em out, fools:

http://www.rpmcycling.org/race_results.html

Waiting on the MX results from the Darners - should be later today or tomorrow!
    Last edited by Full Trucker; 04-05-2006 at 11:37 AM.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

mutaullyassuredsuffering

I can't get the RPM site to come up...

Is it temporarily down?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by used2Bhard
    Is it temporarily down?

Take a deep breath and try again!

mutaullyassuredsuffering

Must be a problem with my Browser..

Deep Breath.... In.... Out.... In.... Out..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

I get the classic "The Page cannot be displayed" window...

Awesomist™
    Mine works.

Punch it, Chewie.

Awesomist™
    Yeay! Mountain Cross results are online now as well, and I got the links up to check out the pics from each event right there on the results pages... awwwww jyeah

Punch it, Chewie.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker
    Yeay! Mountain Cross results are online now as well, and I got the links up to check out the pics from each event right there on the results pages... awwwww jyeah
    Wow - Shawn Neer would have posted the 3rd fastest seeding time in PRO! That little dude is crazy-fast!

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    I'm a big Jon Watt fan and congrats to him for the win but where was The Crusher?

Cynical Bystander
    Site won't load for me either...

In IE, Firefox, or MSN...
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    I got it in Firefox.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12

The site is up... it's fine. Works for me on IE and Firefox.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12

I'm on MSN too!

Awesomist™
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeandski
    I'm a big Jon Watt fan and congrats to him for the win but where was The Crusher?
    The Crusher had some family issues come up and was unable to attend. Total drag but that's the way stuff goes sometimes, eh? Hopefully he'll make the next one... it's my birthday! Well, the actual 4X race is the day AFTER my birthday, so I am hoping a bunch of you bastids will come out to the race on Saturday and maybe Keith will let us have a bonfire and a big old party up at the 4X track the night before... of course, Keith doesn't KNOW about my plan just yet so ain't nobody be telling him!

And as for the site being down... I'm not sure. That's puzzling. I've checked it at home on 2 different Macs and 2 different PC's running Safari, Firefox, and IE, plus an OLD version of IE on the windows machine at the gym, Darner's place running IE/XP, Green Mtn Sports running IE/XP and it comes up everywhere I've tried it.

Just make sure that ya'll are typing .ORG into that thing, because if you're following a .COM type of deal then you're busted for sure.

Punch it, Chewie.

Cynical Bystander
    The Crusher had some family issues come up and was unable to attend. Total drag but that's the way stuff goes sometimes, eh? Hopefully he'll make the next one... it's my birthday! Well, the actual 4X race is the day AFTER my birthday, so I am hoping a bunch of you bastids will come out to the race on Saturday and maybe Keith will let us have a bonfire and a big old party up at the 4X track the night before... of course, Keith doesn't KNOW about my plan just yet so ain't nobody be telling him!

And as for the site being down... I'm not sure. That's puzzling. I've checked it at home on 2 different Macs and 2 different PC's running Safari, Firefox, and IE, plus an OLD version of IE on the windows machine at the gym, Darner's place running IE/XP, Green Mtn Sports running IE/XP and it comes up everywhere I've tried it.

Just make sure that ya'll are typing .ORG into that thing, because if you're following a .COM type of deal then you're busted for sure.
    Loads now...something must've changed; or my computer's just retarded which wouldn't surprise me.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    it's my birthday! Well, the actual 4X race is the day AFTER my birthday, so I am hoping a bunch of you bastids will come out to the race on Saturday and maybe Keith will let us have a bonfire and a big old party up at the 4X track the night before... of course, Keith doesn't KNOW about my plan just yet so ain't nobody be telling him!
    Right on! I plan on being at the next race, and if there's gonna be a bonfire and some rowdiness going on... I could prolly convince myself to head up on Saturday.

mtbr member
    The next race should be a blast! The gods were kind to an old man at this race...I wasn't last!! Anybody sitting on the fence should come to the next race. I don't know if I can make the Saturday thing, but everybody should. A few hangovers could move me up maybe...1 or 2 whole spots. Scott

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by doc gravity
    The next race should be a blast! The gods were kind to an old man at this race...I wasn't last!!
    Nice riding doc!

mutaullyassuredsuffering

Picky..

I can get it to load at home but not at work. Some weird network conflict i guess....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by used2Bhard
    I can get it to load at home but not at work. Some weird network conflict i guess....
    Are you guys going straight to www.rpmcycling.org, or are you going to the old site somehow?

mtbr member
    Straight off of the RPM main page. You've gotta find 2 more seconds so you can give Mini-Mac a run! He and Cody, hell, all of the Jr-X guys, were just ripping it up. scott