If these post in the order I upload them you'll see:
1) No, closed due to mud
2) Still plenty of deer though. This was a herd of 9 who watched my every move as only deer can
3) Nobody on the trails (I bushwhacked over to this view)
4) Unbelievably, no tracks in the mud on this beautiful Sunday
5) Cool rocks.
6) I thought Pasque season was over but I found Secret Stash #3. Always a treat, didn't know they would come up in that area this late. Too much snow?
7) I saw these guys the second I got out my car and nowhere else
edit: I tried uploading them via mtbr and of course they downsized them ridiculously. Does anyone know how to completely delete any uploaded pics here? I tried to upload them from Photobucket but these attached downsized thumbnails still exist (even if you click on them they're downsized).
Results 1 to 1 of 1