gotta get up to get down

Speak up Pike's Peak locals! WalkBikeConnect.org - Help Improve Bike Transportation

This map is designed to help improve biking and walking in the local Colorado Springs/Pike's Peak area:
    www.walkbikeconnect.org

I often enjoy complaining about the bike lanes/paths/routes around here, so it's nice to know that I can now do so in a little more constructive manner .

Please contribute to the map, agree with comments, or comment yourself if you have ideas, and be sure to share with all your biking/walking friends!

From the website...
    "One of the most critical pieces of this new plan is to reach out to residents in the region and see what they have to say. We intend to conduct a robust public outreach and participation effort to foster community support. Current users (and future users) of our non-motorized system can help us examine our existing facilities and suggest or comment on future improvements that are needed. Help us in developing a better plan by identifying barriers, or missing connection that are key to ensuring a system that is truly connected."

Thanks,
    pDubs // Paul

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Thanks P Dubs! This map is really cool, and useful for looking at the existing bike transportation in the area. It is great to know that my voice can be heard!