mtbr member
    Sep 2004

SPAMish: Sweet sale at Golden Bike Shop this weekend!

As Golden Bike Shop hasn't done much advertising, just wanted to pass along that when I was in getting some work done there today Adam, the shop manager, leaked that they were going to have a sale this weekend on their current stock and some of the demo fleet. ie - 30+% off Ellsworth, Intense, Kona and Felt.

Since they have an awesome demo fleet figured anyone looking for a good deal on a new ride might be interested.

I can't say enough good things about the expriences that I have had with them. Service and sales has been stellar so I can't think of a better way to say thanks to them than by passing on my possitive experience to other folks.

Shread Ready
    Oh cool. Yeah, I think they have a shop right by me off 120th and Wadsworth. I might have to stop by. They seemed pretty cool when I talked with them a few years back while looking at hard tails.

contains quinine
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher
    Oh cool. Yeah, I think they have a shop right by me off 120th and Wadsworth. I might have to stop by. They seemed pretty cool when I talked with them a few years back while looking at hard tails.
    I think that's Golden Bear...
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

Yappy little dog!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher
    Golden Bike Shop is on Washington Avenue (the main drag) in Golden, right in between 58 and the bridge over the creek. Same building as my real estate agent (actually she owns the building). Great shop.

Shread Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by Debaser
    I think that's Golden Bear...
    Yeah, your right. Got em mixed up. Thanks

crash and burn at 45
    another vote of confidence for golden bikes. Adam hooked me up today, getting the sexy (fox 36) put on the yeti on short notice. I haven't been a fan of other people working on my bikes, but Golden has changed that for me, they've done good work everytime for me and a few of my friends.

mtbr member

agreed

-
    .And following our will and wind . . .
    . . .We'll ride the spiral to the end
    and may just go where no one's been.