Trail Sanitizer

Spam: Swap 185mm brakes for 160mm

Anyone have 160mm hydro's looking to go bigger? I have a set of 185mm Avid Juicy Carbons and would like to find some Juicy's 7 or Carbons in 160mm. I put these on in '06 and they have less than 500 miles on the rotors/pads.

If nobody is interested in a swap, I'll probably be putting these up for sale.

pin 'er up
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozer
    Anyone have 160mm hydro's looking to go bigger? I have a set of 185mm Avid Juicy Carbons and would like to find some Juicy's 7 or Carbons in 160mm. I put these on in '06 and they have less than 500 miles on the rotors/pads.

Just buy the adaptor and rotor for the 160's, it would make your life much easier I think.
    Black Sheep...where it'ss at!!
    "I'm not known for my patience. Patience is a polite quality and often appropriate, but it rarely gets things done. Impatience, however, is the hunger for results and intolerance for excuses and delays." LA

MK_
    carpe maņana
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldozer

I've got some 160mm adapters and rotors laying around, PM me if want to buy these or trade them, either one's kosher.

_MK
    "No man goes before his time -- unless the boss leaves early."
    -- Marx, Groucho