Not just famous; infamous

Good job! Spam-Romic for sale

And yes, I took out an ad. It's Classifieds ad #82210 if the link doesn't work.
    Check it out for details...

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval

I'm looking at the RP3, mainly because I want to be able to change the spring rate at will. My ride weight varies anywhere from 190 to 220 lbs depending on how much gear I'm carrying on my back, and trying to have a single coil spring do it all is pretty tough. I'd keep the Romic, but I gotta make money to spend money right now. Comes with a steel and a ti spring to sweeten the deal. Been using it on a 5 Spot for about 9 months now and it works great and is in perfect shape. It's probably due for an oil change, and if you want it for a 5 Spot, I'll send it back in while it's under warranty and have 'em look it over and change the oil. If you want it for another bike, you'll probably have to get them to revalve it, so you'll have to deal with them on that one. They're a great company, incredibly fast turnaround times and they stand behind their product. I had a problem with the platform knob when I first received it, sent it in, and they rebuilt in and fixed the problem in about a week. It's been perfect ever since.

price reduced

Just bumping this up...price reduced to $265--half off retail.

C'mon, all you AC guys, you know you want this shock Way lighter than that Swinger you got on there now

Stupid and Dangerous
    What's the ID on the Romic spring? I've got a Fox Vanilla that takes what seems to be an unusually large spring 36mm or 1.4" ID (seems to fit Rock Shox springs well). If your willing to sepperate the two I'd be interesed in making an offer on the Ti spring $50 ish?

you can email me at ssrwheels@earthlink.net

I think it's 1.5" ID

so I doubt it'll fit--at least not well.

I can't sell the spring alone anyway. If I don't sell the shock, I'll be riding it for another year, and unless I lose about 25lbs (yeah, right, that'll happen), the ti spring is the only correct spring I have.

Sorry.

Stupid and Dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by coolhandluchs
    so I doubt it'll fit--at least not well.

I can't sell the spring alone anyway. If I don't sell the shock, I'll be riding it for another year, and unless I lose about 25lbs (yeah, right, that'll happen), the ti spring is the only correct spring I have.

Sorry.

Fit schmit... it looks like Romics are 1.5 ID so you're probably right, but I was willing to see.

I understand and I figured you probbably had a few offers like mine already... but I always need to ask.

Good luck selling the shock sounds like a good deal for the right person.

Quote Originally Posted by mango
    I understand and I figured you probbably had a few offers like mine already... but I always need to ask.
    Yup, everybody likes those ti springs (including me )

I think this spring will only fit Romics and Avalanche shocks.
    (for those lurkers who were wondering )