mtbr member
    Jun 2008

South Table Mountain

Just went up there for the first time and the "trail" is a mess. There are tons of odd spurs off of old double track. Is there an official loop or is there a way to link the hodgepodge of trails to make one fun trail. I read some old posts on here about ideas that were kicked around for the area, but it looked like an amazing area to cut in some great twisty trails and could certainly use some management to shut down a few dozen worthless trails.

Any local advice? Any movement on changing this trail system?
    Thanks
    P

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    It can be pretty confusing up there but if you look up the map below it shows a pretty good loop that can be done over a lunch break or before work. If you get up there and pretty much just stay towards the outer edges of the mesa as much as you can you'll end up putting together a decent loop, watch out for the private property/ police training are though. It's more of a workout out ride, but if you spin fast enough it's pretty fun too.

http://www.mapmyrun.com/route/us/co/...24449112889742

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Hey thanks. I will try that out tomorrow morning. I need something to break up my Apex, MW rotation on weekdays.