ride

Sourdough ride, Tues 8/21

We're meeting at 6pm in Lyons and will caravan up to Camp Dick. Probably have a start pedaling time of 6:45ish and a finish up time of late o clock. Lights are mandatory so plug 'em in tonight to ensure a fresh charge. We're looking to bust out the Sourdough/Baptiste/Wapiti loop or something like that.
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I think I'm going to pass on the night riding thing so early in the year, still to much daylight to pedal in. You did inspire me to dig out my lights and charge them just to be sure, can't believe they actually still work... fingers crossed. Perhaps I'll see you all as you start out.

Thanks again for getting me the Jethro Tool (Tule?), it's a damn thing of beauty! I can't wait to get a flat these days... or open another beer. Have a good one!
    Gone are the days we stopped to decide,
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

Who said Punisher?
    Normally I have Tuesdays free but not this week...bummer, this would be a blast with you all. Did you join the folks at Steamboat last weekend? We were up there but rode North Routt up the Hahn's Peak area instead--plenty of epic there for maybe a second RMHG?