mtbr member

Sourcing Leur-lock syringes, on the Front Range

Dunno if this has been asked here before, but anyone know where abouts close to Golden I can get me a couple to 1/2 dzn of...say...20 to 30ml Leur-lock syringes for brake bleeds? Avid bleed method on the new Shimano brakes work really well, but I don't want to use old Avid syringes...removing the potential of DOT fluid contamination. And, mineral oil seems to puddy the rubber plunger so the syringes typically are only good for a single session. TIA.
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

I work in .001 tolerances
    Not sure if they have the Leur-Lock specifically, but Walgreens has always been my go-to place for brake bleed supplies.
    I'll usually ask for some oral syringes for a brake bleed. While I may get some weird looks, they always hand them over for free.
    The last few I got had the threaded collar around the tip.

HTH

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by HomegrownMN View Post
    I'll usually ask for some oral syringes for a brake bleed.

The last few I got had the threaded collar around the tip.

HTH
    "Oral syringes..." Noted! Those threaded ones are what I'm after. Thanks, gotz a Walgreens just down the block or 3 from me
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

I work in .001 tolerances
    ^ Nice.
    pretty sure they give them out all the time. Just ask for a few and I'm sure they'll oblige.