1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  chad1433 
#1 ·
:D
Enough Said.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
s1ngletrack said:
No way - it crossed my mind to ask her for one, but I refrained. What does the front side of her look like?
From what is shown in the pic (she's holding a helmet blocking some features) :( but she's very hot, and kind of has that almost goth thing goin but its hard to tell cuz of the way the photo was made. Definitely one of the hotter bike chicks I've seen.

You could've gotten one from the Secret Santa signup, everybody who signed up got one.

#6 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
From what is shown in the pic (she's holding a helmet blocking some features) :( but she's very hot, and kind of has that almost goth thing goin but its hard to tell cuz of the way the photo was made. Definitely one of the hotter bike chicks I've seen.

You could've gotten one from the Secret Santa signup, everybody who signed up got one.
Share the Holiday Cheer...

#12 ·
coolhandluchs said:
I really liked the Marla Streb piece, where she wore the HR monitor in bed and compared it to her on-bike performance. The bed part was only 7 minutes though...quickie?? :D
It's sitting in front of my bedroom door and has been for the last week. I'm just too lazy to read it yet.

#13 ·
coolhandluchs said:
I really liked the Marla Streb piece, where she wore the HR monitor in bed and compared it to her on-bike performance. The bed part was only 7 minutes though...quickie?? :D
Anything for science. I've always heard that the average time for a romp is 20 min, and that American men ahead of the curve in that regard. I guess Marla used to going fast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.