Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    The 5th knuckle
    Reputation: jaycastlerock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

  2. #2
    old skool newbie
    Reputation: goldenboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    802
    nice find jaycastlerock. The head mounted camera shot is great

  3. #3
    I did it all for the kudo
    Reputation: Short Bus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,132
    Great video! Thanks for sharing.

  4. #4
    My cup runneth over
    Reputation: rmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,109
    It never occurred to me to USE the lack of traction in snow for controlled slides - I am doing everything I can to avoid sliding (lack of sliding skills = quick faceplant in my case).

    Great video - too short though.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Funrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,554
    SWEET!!! I dig the stoke!

  6. #6
    The 5th knuckle
    Reputation: jaycastlerock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,609
    Here is some more from the same guy.

    ALPS, a bike trip from Ian Baquerin Audiovisual on Vimeo.




    winter mtb vol.1 from Ian Baquerin Audiovisual on Vimeo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

  7. #7
    Home of the Gravedigger
    Reputation: jkaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    368

    Hey Jaycastlerock

    How about some snow stoke from Castle Rock!

    Christmas 2012 Snow Ride on Vimeo

  8. #8
    old skool newbie
    Reputation: goldenboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    802
    Quote Originally Posted by jkaber View Post
    How about some snow stoke from Castle Rock!

    Christmas 2012 Snow Ride on Vimeo
    Cool local video. The spontaneous combustion that blew you off the bike was wicked, good thing you had the camera there to capture the moment.
    (sorry about Sam)

  9. #9
    The 5th knuckle
    Reputation: jaycastlerock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,609
    That was excellent. Where were you riding at? I didn't recognize it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

  10. #10
    Home of the Gravedigger
    Reputation: jkaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    That was excellent. Where were you riding at? I didn't recognize it.
    Over in Founders Village there is a big field that overlooks Castlewood Canyon. It's behind my house and I can usually get in about 10 miles just riding the different trails that go through the field. If we get deep snow, there is almost always big trucks that drive the trails in the field and make some nice hardpack snow to ride on.

  11. #11
    The 5th knuckle
    Reputation: jaycastlerock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,609
    very cool. Cant beat back yard goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Funrover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,554
    This thread brings the awesome! Thanks guys!

  13. #13
    My cup runneth over
    Reputation: rmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by jkaber View Post
    Over in Founders Village there is a big field that overlooks Castlewood Canyon. It's behind my house and I can usually get in about 10 miles just riding the different trails that go through the field. If we get deep snow, there is almost always big trucks that drive the trails in the field and make some nice hardpack snow to ride on.
    Cred for the one handed riding while filming - LOL. that would have been a bad time to hit something off-camber with the front tire.

    Very nice video, thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •