crashes in parkinglot

Some girls like silver and gold....

The ghost gets some new hardware.
    I haven't ridden it around yet as its been cold even when the sun was out and i haven't found the correct washer placement yet (one of the more anoying things that previous bb/crank desings have avoided). Maybe i'll give them a try tommorow at urban.

wwyd.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EricTheRed; 01-15-2005 at 06:51 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    I have Diabolus cranks, stem and post on my hardtail. I think Race Face makes some nice stuff.

Now Uploading
    Cool.

When I built my AC up, I put Diabolus cranks on it too. I like the ability to adjust the chainline with those four white 1 mil spacers. Depends upon what chain guide you will use to where you put your spacers. Ended up swapping the Diabolus and Saints between the AC and Chase because I couldn't get the chainline right on the Chase until I did. I was using an MRP and needed the ability to tweak. And that spacer system came in handy when I replaced the MRP with an STS on the Chase. Nice stuff. You will like those Diabolus cranks, I think they are stiffer than my Saints. Kind of wish I would have bought two pairs now instead of the Saints.

Cheers,

Dave
    [SIZE=2]Just Passing Through: eatin' dirt & crappin' dust[/SIZE]

Now Uploading
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeandski
    I have Diabolus cranks, stem and post on my hardtail. I think Race Face makes some nice stuff.
    I like those Diabolus bars too, happy with them on two bikes. And their customer service has been excellent with me on a seatpost and the front plate on a stem.

Cheers,

Dave
    [SIZE=2]Just Passing Through: eatin' dirt & crappin' dust[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mtbdirteater
    I like those Diabolus bars too, happy with them on two bikes. And their customer service has been excellent with me on a seatpost and the front plate on a stem.

Cheers,

Dave
    I should get the bars and complete the package
    I agree about the customer service!

Brent

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Nice looking stuff! I thought about those, but since I've never had a crank/bb breakage issue, stuck with squares. $100 got me the crank/bb shipped. NOS. Race Face Taperlock/DH model.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...19507#poststop
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    Nice looking stuff! I thought about those, but since I've never had a crank/bb breakage issue, stuck with squares. $100 got me the crank/bb shipped. NOS. Race Face Taperlock/DH model.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...19507#poststop
    Looking good. Decided on a fork yet?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Looking good. Decided on a fork yet?

yeah. getting a Z-150FR. i think 6x6 should suit me well, especially as my first fully bike.

i'm sure i'll pedal this up some stuff, not just shuttle/lift ride it.

i can always pick up a DC later if i want. i'll likely go super-t or boxxer if i do. something i can pick up a decent one of for not too much $$$$$.
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by scrublover
    yeah. getting a Z-150FR. i think 6x6 should suit me well, especially as my first fully bike.

i'm sure i'll pedal this up some stuff, not just shuttle/lift ride it.

i can always pick up a DC later if i want. i'll likely go super-t or boxxer if i do. something i can pick up a decent one of for not too much $$$$$.
    Sounds like it'll be pretty sweet. That'll be an excellent all around bike that is suitable for big drops and dh terrain but isn't afraid to take you to the top. It definitely won't be too hard to climb with that thing especially if you're running atleast a dualie front setup. Can't wait to see fully built pics!
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

crashes in parkinglot
    I bent my XTRs and BB some time at Keystone or shuttleing. I replaced the BB(which took most of the abuse) but the crank are was still a little out of whack and that was messing w/ the spider.

I can't wait to see you rip it up on that, I think you're gonna like it. I hope you're gonna put platforms on it too IMHO it would be a shame not to.