e-misanthrope

Sol Vista conditions?

Did anyone get up there today? Is it soup?
    Don't waive your rights with your flags.

Living the High Life
    Josh, I rode 1 run and did some dumb s!ht and ate poo. I'm out for tomororw, but I'm going to give it shot Sunday.

They have the big gaps tapped off in options. And its pretty sandy, but as of my 1 run at 10am it wasn't any worse than it was a week ago, it even looked liked they tired to do some repair; but it may have changed by 3pm.

I'll be up there tomrorrow anyway and camping the night, hoping I feel good enough to ride Sunday
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

e-misanthrope
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    Josh, I rode 1 run and did some dumb s!ht and ate poo. I'm out for tomororw, but I'm going to give it shot Sunday.

They have the big gaps tapped off in options. And its pretty sandy, but as of my 1 run at 10am it wasn't any worse than it was a week ago, it even looked liked they tired to do some repair; but it may have changed by 3pm.

I'll be up there tomrorrow anyway and camping the night, hoping I feel good enough to ride Sunday
    Thanks for the update Matt - the gaps you speak of are still open, aren't they? You don't mean that they've eliminated those as race lines do you? I'm headed up about 6:30 am tomorrow and will be camping tomorrow night so I'll see you there.

What took you out today?.
    Don't waive your rights with your flags.

Living the High Life
    I wasn't feeling good enough so I went home Saturday night. I was coming out of those bumps at the bottom and leaned for the berm too early, I hit that brake bump that was developing and down I went.

I heard you did pretty good in the vet Pro, congrats dude
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.