percocet pioneer.

Sol Vista - 5/23

I am just curious to see who plans on heading up to Sol Vista on opening day (5/23/08)?

Pretty sure my buddy and I are going to be able to make it up there as long as the weather permits them to open on the 23rd.

Thunder Chunky
    I'll probably be there on the 24th or 25th but maybe not till later in the day cause I have to work in the morning. Cant go on the 23rd
    Purple Popcorn

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Nope, not us...that's Angel Fire weekend which is the most bada$$ race in the whole MSC series IMO.

I don't race but Angel Fire is the only race I'll race because the DH course is so amazing I just want to ride it.

mtbr member
    I would like to do the race, but I don't know if I will have the money or time to, so I think I am going to try going to sol vista, and try to get my brother to go.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To stay balanced, one must keep moving. - Albert Einstein

i drink shower water
    ill probably be there. i am still not sure if im gonna race. at AF.
    Prison is hard, everything else is easy

percocet pioneer.
    you guys think it will be crowded? I havent ever actually just had a day at sol vista other than races there so I don't know the standard crowd there really..

style, flow...RIDE!!
    Jan 2004
    I think I'll be heading up to Sol Vista on opening day, assuming that there is ground to ride on by then.

I'd love to hit angelfire, its been a few years since I've been and its definitely the sickest course in the series, and that mtx is sick!! but I cant afford to race that one this year.
    Scratchy Rat Racing

"It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."--Office Space

When in doubt, whip it out. -Gee Atherton.