To "Air" Is Human

New question here. Slopestyle/Park Bike in CO?

Anyone building one for next year? or Have one?

While at the resorts this year I would take my freeride and 4x bike up. Frustrated with slow guys in armor I started riding my DS3 in hopes for a clearer trail w/o the backups. Soon I began overtaking them again, having a riot on shorter travel, and thought well if I'm going to ride shorter travel maybe I should build a more use-specific bike. I saw a few riders that had what I would consider a park bike (<6" of travel) but were on different trails or up on the lift so I didn't get to take too close of look.

I'm asking in this forum instead of the DH forum because I want to know what Colorado riders are riding...we are on the same trails. The other reason I'm asking is there are a few of us here in CO trying to work on a slopestyle event here. I would hope that event would be filled with local talent.

Yet another side note, I know of several manufacturers that are releasing slopestyle bikes next week.

Goofing off?
    A park would be nice. I rode the jump park at Winter Park and they were pretty fun. At the bottom there is a wall ride.

mtbr member
    "slow guys in armor" ?

eci
    there are 2 bike parks that are currently in colorado. Both are not on ski areas and both are private. One is in the springs and the other one is in Evergreen. If you search through the forum you can find links to both.

To "Air" Is Human
    Sorry maybe my post was confusing. I'm not looking for parks. I was wondering if anyone has a slopestyle specific bike. I'm building 3 right now for various guys and people have been asking if CO riders use them here. In BC you see them all the time...Kona Cowan DS, Cove G-spot, etc. Just wanted to see if anybody had one and would be interested in a CO slopesytle event.

Intenserider2, I rode that wall...once took a header and cracked one of my helmets.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by The Agency
    Sorry maybe my post was confusing. I'm not looking for parks. I was wondering if anyone has a slopestyle specific bike. I'm building 3 right now for various guys and people have been asking if CO riders use them here. In BC you see them all the time...Kona Cowan DS, Cove G-spot, etc. Just wanted to see if anybody had one and would be interested in a CO slopesytle event.

Intenserider2, I rode that wall...once took a header and cracked one of my helmets.
    gotcha. there is a good amount of us that have slopestyle type bikes. a contest would be very doable if put together right

Members who have read this thread: 0