The 5th knuckle

Siren Call of the REEB!!!

Stopped into Redstone yesterday after picking up a few growlers from OB on my home. They have a medium clear coated reeb CALLING my name. The blue around the brazing contrasted with the rest of the frame... I had dreams of her between my legs pedaling for days. I'd see about maybe dropping all the stickers except the one on the inside of the chain stay. "Drink beer, ride bikes, Go F*^K yourself." If I start saving my pennies now Santa will bring me one.

Dave and ??? space his name now were swamped and reeling through the line of people in the shop. Great vibe going on in there and glad I made the stop. Every other time I go through Lyons it's when they are closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando Gutierrez
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

mtbr member
    Do it!!!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    Stopped into Redstone yesterday after picking up a few growlers from OB on my home. They have a medium clear coated reeb CALLING my name. The blue around the brazing contrasted with the rest of the frame... I had dreams of her between my legs pedaling for days. I'd see about maybe dropping all the stickers except the one on the inside of the chain stay. "Drink beer, ride bikes, Go F*^K yourself." If I start saving my pennies now Santa will bring me one.

Dave and ??? space his name now were swamped and reeling through the line of people in the shop. Great vibe going on in there and glad I made the stop. Every other time I go through Lyons it's when they are closed.
    On your way home to Castle Rock via Lyons? The Travellin' Man!
    A blind man searches in a dark room for a black hat that isn't there. Dashiell Hammett

t.i.t.s.ceo/FR amoeba rep
    Those are just damn cool frames! want!
    I'm a cowboy on a steel horse i ride!

the blog

ride
    Sweet! Thanks for stopping in man. Joe is my Sunday homeboy and counterpart. Did you stop in late in the day when all those road guys were in? We got slammed with 6 guys at once that were on their way to a training camp up the road. Anyway...

The blue is the Dale's sticker kit. You can get plain black, or G'Knight or Deviant stickers, too. Ride Bikes, Drink Beer, Go F* You! hahaha.

Shout out next time you're around and we'll steer you towards the beer in the back of the shop!
    Redstone Cyclery
    turner*intense*transition*REEB*Rocky Mt
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Those Reeb frames are some of the best looking ones on the market. I see the OB guys up at Hall all the time, one of these days I'll pull the trigger too.

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by ignazjr View Post
    Sweet! Thanks for stopping in man. Joe is my Sunday homeboy and counterpart. Did you stop in late in the day when all those road guys were in? We got slammed with 6 guys at once that were on their way to a training camp up the road. Anyway...

The blue is the Dale's sticker kit. You can get plain black, or G'Knight or Deviant stickers, too. Ride Bikes, Drink Beer, Go F* You! hahaha.

Shout out next time you're around and we'll steer you towards the beer in the back of the shop!
    You bet. It was when all the roadies were in. A couple of them were a touch annoyed that Joe stopped to talk mountain bikes. Oh well. Sent the wife and oldest around the corner to get Hawaiian Ice while I drooled.

So is the beer behind the tires in the cooler? I dig using the old drink cooler for stuff. Easier to just use it than tear it out.
    The only thing you have to figure out is don't fall down. To keep riding the bike.

rr
    I don't do PC
    I heard the siren call as well, and couldn't resist. Hey Dave they need sticker kits for Old Chub and Ten Fidy!

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder View Post
    I heard the siren call as well, and couldn't resist. Hey Dave they need sticker kits for Old Chub and Ten Fidy!
    Nice ride. The black stickers like yours are on the medium on the wall. I think I want naked steel. What shock do you have on there? It looks black chrome?

ride
    Quote Originally Posted by rroeder View Post
    I hear you! Been asking for Chub stickers. Fiddy, Mamas, and Gubna too!
    Redstone Cyclery
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

rr
    I don't do PC
    It's a Sid fork, the crown has a shiny black finish so it must be reflecting the raw head tube. I just picked it up Fri, still need to finish building it, can't wait to ride it.

contains quinine
    I was in there running up my tab with a blown out tire about then too... Can't wait to #reebme myself... G'Knight style.
    Take the long cut, we'll get there eventually.

The 5th knuckle
    SOOOOOO Close I can almost feel myself riding it. Second time the same guy has been here to look at my Triumph. Took it for a ride today. Been holding it since Sunday for him. Was supposed to pick it up today but communication wasn't understood between he and his wife. They are "talking" about it tonight. Thought I was the only one that did stupid crap like that.

ride
    Is communication between husband and wife ever entirely understood? Doesn't seem to be in my household...
    Redstone Cyclery
    web - tweet - FB
    Lyons, CO

The 5th knuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by ignazjr View Post
    Is communication between husband and wife ever entirely understood? Doesn't seem to be in my household...
    Kind of like when I bought the Triumph. We talked about me getting a bike for several months, I picked it out and said this is the bike I'm getting. OK, agreed. Two weeks later when I show up at home after work with it, "I didn't think you were serious." Too late now......

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jaycastlerock View Post
    Kind of like when I bought the Triumph. We talked about me getting a bike for several months, I picked it out and said this is the bike I'm getting. OK, agreed. Two weeks later when I show up at home after work with it, "I didn't think you were serious." Too late now......

Its always better to ask for forgiveness than permission!!