Chillaxin 'n Chilcotin!

Good job! Shout out to Bikepro-Mobile in Colorado Springs!

I had some broken spokes on two of my bikes and I just never seemed to get them to a bike shop to be fixed. On the ride last week, Short Bus gave me a card for Blane who runs a mobile repair shop since I never seemed to get my bikes fixed. Short Bus had a fork worked on two weeks ago and was very happy with the way it felt. I called Blane last week and set up an appointment for today.

This morning, he swung by my office with his big red van full of goodies and fixed all three spokes on both bikes, plus he put a shim on the Notsolight's rear shock bushing where I was getting a little bit of play. Total damage: $30. I'm stoked! That's about what I expected to pay for one bike at the LBS, and it was so much easier to have him come by my office. Great service, great price and a nice guy! If you need bike service in Colorado Springs (and like me, don't like any of the LBSs much), give Blane a call and have him fix your problems!

http://www.bikepro-mobile.com/

(I don't work for BikePro Mobile--just appreciate great service and wanted to throw out some props)

rr
    I don't do PC
    3 spokes would of cost you less than $5 at a shop, just sayin

An old riding buddy who moved used him all the time and liked his work too, I prefer to do my own work if poss tho.

Inflexable...
    Great guy!

He came out to my work to troubleshoot a driveline problem a few years ago. He spent about 15min looking the bike over and then replaced my small chain ring and charged me $10!

I forgot all about him, but would consider using him again. He should hang out at bike trail heads and troll for action...
    Tact is for people not witty enough to be sarcastic...

I did it all for the kudo
    Great Kman! Glad to hear that he did you right.
    He's a super nice dude, I'd definitely recommend his services to anyone.