Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 50 of 96
  1. #1
    Takw/agranofsalt
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,534

    Should I move to Colorado?

    I've lived in California my whole life but I'm getting sick of the Bay Area and it's problems and I've been contemplating moving somewhere in the Denver area. I'm a construction manager and I understand the housing market is still pretty strong around Denver. Can anyone confirm this? I know the riding is sick in CO, any other good reasons (or bad) to move? I understand the Parker area is a nice place to raise a family but I'm single and could live anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Kevin

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jugdish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,230
    wwjd?
    Gone are the days we stopped to decide,
    Where we should go,
    We just ride...

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    72
    no.

  4. #4
    Living the High Life
    Reputation: Ithnu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,535
    No, it sucks here, check out Texas

    Anywhere along the west side of Denver is great, its 5-30 minutes to single track. The traffic here is no where near as bad as the Bay area, I have several co-workers who moved from out there and they can attest to that. They love it compared to CA, not just traffic but the close mountains and the city.

    I'm a aerospace engineer so I don't know much about construction, but those West Wood College ads tell me that I need to consider a change of career to one of the fastest growing industries in the nation, construction management
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

  5. #5
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Colorado was nice, but it's been overrun by Californicans.

    I say that having grown up here, moved to Californistan and lived there for 20 years... and then moving back home to Colorado, where my family still was/is.

    I liked Colorado better when it was a conservative state, before being Californicated by millionaire homosexual activists.

    There are reasons why the Beatles refused to come back here. They were not Welcome here.

    So... leave the rainbow flags on the coast.
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kaba Klaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,673
    No, don't move. Stay where you are. Colorado sucks. No beaches, no surfing. Just this big mountains everywhere. And seasons. Cold in winter. Snow. Yak.

    But seriously: Double check the construction business. My neighbor was in the business of developing land for home building. He had to move on to something else after being laid off and out of work for +6 months.
    "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit." - And I agree.

  7. #7
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    Well the beetles are certainly killing our trees... maybe it's payback

    I moved here from Texas 4 years ago and love it. The riding is gnar-core and there is plenty of stuff to slide down in the winter. Colorado rules, despite what the Beatles think.

    Oh yeah, watch out for the gay rich guys, they will have you singing Pet Shop Boys tunes in no time.

  8. #8
    Stiff yet compliant
    Reputation: Moustache rider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,895
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    Colorado was nice, but it's been overrun by Californicans.

    I say that having grown up here, moved to Californistan and lived there for 20 years... and then moving back home to Colorado, where my family still was/is.

    I liked Colorado better when it was a conservative state, before being Californicated by millionaire homosexual activists.

    There are reasons why the Beatles refused to come back here. They were not Welcome here.

    So... leave the rainbow flags on the coast.
    Man Coulter.

  9. #9
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Moustache rider
    Man Coulter.
    Thanks for the complement
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  10. #10
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Well the beetles are certainly killing our trees... maybe it's payback
    Nah, just an example of the usual closter phock that accompanies government bureaucracy - in this case ala the U.S. Forest Circus.

    BTW, Texans are despised here on a level equal to or exceeding Californicans. It's a Colorado Native tradition.
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  11. #11
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    575
    I moved here from the bay area last year. Colorado and its people are pretty nice, except for the tools who judge you because you came from California or Texas, or anywhere else for that matter. I never understood those with that mentality except for the ones kidding around (which most here seem fall into). Colorado is definitely cheaper to live, has less congestion, and the riding is pretty good too. I lived north of San Francisco for 33 years and can say its pretty beautiful here. Not to mention home prices are easier to handle. No ocean to see, but the mountains make up for it.

  12. #12
    Perpetually single track
    Reputation: ibmkidIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,170
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    It's a Colorado Native tradition.
    Fortunately there are so few left that they're irrelevant.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mike1942's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48
    No Colorado sucks. No one should move here.

  14. #14
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Phase
    except for the tools who judge you because you came from California or Texas, or anywhere else for that matter.
    We do so because of the arrogance that accompanied the Texans and the politics that accompanies the Californicans.

    Both groups move in and act like they own the place, which, unfortunately in many cases, they now do.

    A prime example I have in mind is the elimination of access to fishing on certain rivers where, although the stream bed is public per law - getting to the water is near impossible because of "private" fishing clubs who string up barb wire.

    Same ol' same ol' - the land is settled by sweat and blood, and then stolen by outsiturds who come in and rape the landscape.
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    182
    Short answer---no. I-70 has reached capacity and you would surely get in my way on a powder day.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by Khemical
    I've lived in California my whole life but I'm getting sick of the Bay Area and it's problems and I've been contemplating moving somewhere in the Denver area. I'm a construction manager and I understand the housing market is still pretty strong around Denver. Can anyone confirm this? I know the riding is sick in CO, any other good reasons (or bad) to move? I understand the Parker area is a nice place to raise a family but I'm single and could live anywhere. Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Kevin
    well I don't live in Denver, but the housing market is sh*! where I live...................the housing construction market is total sh*! where I live.

    if you want to spend your time riding, then move somewhere in the mountains, Vail, Keystone, C Butte, Steamboat, W Park, Aspen, etc.
    if you need to work to afford your riding habit you will likely need to move to the front range.

    that being said, the 'type' of riding you do would (IMO) have the greatest bearing on where you should move.

    any areas around the large metropolitan suburban locations suffer from high douchebag and congestion factors, (which you may be immune to living in the bay area).

    my experience is that the last 5 years specifically has brought great expansion and development of trails/rides, but it also has created a multitude of problems that did not exist before, and are likely only going to become more acute as more people continue to transplant.

    so the short/selfish answer to your question is stay away, this state is full already.
    but if I were you (single), I would move to a mountain town.

    good luck
    C.

  17. #17
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Fortunately there are so few left that they're irrelevant.
    Perhaps such numbers are irrelevant. Witness the ability of homosexual activists, who constitute what - less than 5% of the population, to wreak such havoc on our society.

    Maybe Colorado Natives should learn from the impact of such a minority and adopt some of their tactics.

    We might even declare ourselves an endangered / protected species ; what would the ELFs do then? Bwahahahaha!
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    604
    Quote Originally Posted by ibmkidIII
    Fortunately there are so few left that they're irrelevant.
    yeah, I guess the smart ones leave the pool when other people get in and start pissing.............

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    Perhaps such numbers are irrelevant. Witness the ability of homosexual activists, who constitute what - less than 5% of the population, to wreak such havoc on our society.

    Maybe Colorado Natives should learn from the impact of such a minority and adopt some of their tactics.

    We might even declare ourselves an endangered / protected species ; what would the ELFs do then? Bwahahahaha!
    This is sarcasm right?

  20. #20
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    Same ol' same ol' - the land is settled by sweat and blood, and then stolen by outsiturds who come in and rape the landscape.
    Kinda like the native Americans who were here before you "natives" moved in from Europe?

    Owned.

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    313
    Yeah don't you love all the fvckers who insist on English but don't speak the actual Native tongues... Navajo, Cheyenne, Ute, etc.

  22. #22
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Kinda like the native Americans who were here before you "natives" moved in from Europe?
    Better living through superior fire power.

    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Owned.
    You own nothing, renter.

    Here's a little trivia question for ya, Tex: Which religious organization owns (or at least owned) the majority of the land in the valley where WP exists?
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  23. #23
    Alt-132
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkyfan
    Short answer---no. I-70 has reached capacity and you would surely get in my way on a powder day.
    Awesome. Like they say, though, there's no friends on a powder day.

  24. #24
    Yappy little dog!
    Reputation: schnauzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,881
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    Colorado was nice, but it's been overrun by Californicans.

    I say that having grown up here, moved to Californistan and lived there for 20 years... and then moving back home to Colorado, where my family still was/is.

    I liked Colorado better when it was a conservative state, before being Californicated by millionaire homosexual activists.

    There are reasons why the Beatles refused to come back here. They were not Welcome here.

    So... leave the rainbow flags on the coast.

    Suddenly, I don't feel like an A$$hole for some of the things I have said.

    Not that I am a liberal by any stretch, but that was awfully right wing of you.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    Better living through superior fire power.
    At least he calls it like it is I guess. None of this we need to civilize people bull$h!t. If all right wingers would talk like this those of us who have the capacity to care about others might be able to take em down.

  26. #26
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by andykrow
    If all right wingers would talk like this those of us who have the capacity to care about others might be able to take em down.
    Oh, spare us the dialectic Right Wing / Left Wing sheeple herding song and dance.

    Who funds the Left wing? The same folks who fund the Right wing.

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...sts?page=67#67


    Meet the new Boss, same as the Old Baal -- The Who?
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  27. #27
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    You own nothing, renter.
    Neither do you assclown. Try not paying your property tax (on a house you supposedly own) and see if little baby Jesus comes down and helps ya out.

    Who cares which church USED to own the WP valley. I guess they don't own anything either.

    I contest that I do own one thing, and that is you in this argument.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    38

    No good Insect

    INSECT:

    You must be kidding right ?? If not, you're a total fool. I'm originally from TX , have a gay brother .I have lived here for 14 years and it's my opinion that we need LESS fools like you here. Once Obama wins CO you may want to move to TX where your stupid ideology would fit in real nice. Adios amigo...

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    313
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    Oh, spare us the dialectic Right Wing / Left Wing sheeple herding song and dance.

    Who funds the Left wing? The same folks who fund the Right wing.

    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-...sts?page=67#67


    Meet the new Boss, same as the Old Baal -- The Who?
    You're clearly confusing Democrats with left wing, which they are not. I agree that Dems and Reps are basically the same party...but if you have knowledge of world politics you will now that most countries' conservative parties are more liberal than our dems...and dems and reps differ vary little in their foreign policy.

  30. #30
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Who cares which church USED to own the WP valley. I guess they don't own anything either.
    Used to? You sure about that? Gotta love those 501Cs.

    Ask the folks who supported the gentleman that fired up that bulldozer down in Granby. Ask them who owns what.

    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    I contest that I do own one thing, and that is you in this argument.
    You contest? You lose. You own nothing, Tube-sock boy.
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mike1942's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48
    Remember when this used to be a mountain biking forum? Yeah, that was pretty cool.

    If you want to move to Colorado, come check it out. I agree with someone elses wisdom and would move to a mountain town if single and able.

    My friends in NorCal are always telling me how great it is up there. Moving somewhere else wont make you happy unless you were happy to begin with.

  32. #32
    TEAM TOPEAK - ERGON
    Reputation: KERKOVEJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,046
    CO has a traffic problem....

    going to the mountains...
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffkerkove/2733122393/" title="Heading to the mountains on Saturday by Jeff Kerkove, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3287/2733122393_9112c39e35.jpg" width="500" height="375" alt="Heading to the mountains on Saturday" /></a>

    and coming back from the mountains.
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffkerkove/2733953452/" title="Returning to the Front Range on Sunday by Jeff Kerkove, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3137/2733953452_41c34a7266.jpg" width="500" height="375" alt="Returning to the Front Range on Sunday" /></a>

    Plus, there is not a lot of air here

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    313
    Depends on the time of day, eh? I've had it take 5 hours to get from Silverthorne to I25. Time for some light rail!

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pau11y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    6,740
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    I moved here from Texas 4 years ago...
    This clarifies all sorts of things...especially your attitude towards roadies! Your posts in the 'Out of Hand' thread was...so Texan!

    Well, actually, I'm a Canadian citizen. We hate all you stinkin' US war mongering morons! But I just got my US citizenship a couple of weeks ago. So now, I hate myself the most!

    Hint for the OP: you should read the "Out Of Hand" thread and THEN decide if you want to move to CO...HAHA!

  35. #35
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by andykrow
    You're clearly confusing Democrats with left wing
    Nope. The hegelian dialectic method of sheeple herding predates the American two-party facade.



    How many Americans are aware that British Petroleum is now, and has been for some time, the largest producer of Oil in the United States of America.

    Wanna know who's herding the sheeple? Follow the money.

    Meet the New Boss, Same as the Old Baal --The Who?
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    313
    Or that ExxonMobil makes the most profit out of any US corporation?

    But true left wing politics are not funded by corporations, or the ruling elite, they come from the actual population. Unfortunately the US population has little effect on US policy.

  37. #37
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    Used to? You sure about that?
    Here's what you said, genius...

    "Which religious organization owns (or at least owned) "

    Owned would be past-tense, indicating that they no longer had ownership. Check what you write before you hit that nifty little submit message button.

    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    Ask the folks who supported the gentleman that fired up that bulldozer down in Granby. Ask them who owns what.
    Lemme see, who supported the Granby nut-job? Who owns that? Try making just a little sense, and maybe people can understand what you are saying.

    Once again, you are owned due to your own idiocy. By the way, your bike riding is probably on the level of your thinking. I say that just to keep this relevant to a bike forum.

    And I am still waiting on an actual response to comparing the European's immigration and raping the land and natives, and it's similarity to the influx of people moving in to current day Colorado... "native"

  38. #38
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by R steve
    INSECT:
    Once Obama wins CO you may want to move to TX where your stupid ideology would fit in real nice. Adios amigo...
    This is my home. I came back to defend it - from the likes of you, your sexualy dysfunctional brother, and Obama.

    So Byte me, Steve.
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    313
    No response needed...simple right wing double standard at work. To answer such questions is unthinkable in mainstream discourse. Ever read Chomsky?

  40. #40
    My leg feels funny
    Reputation: liqwid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,199
    I dunno, apparently we cry and yell a lot here.

  41. #41
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Pau11y
    This clarifies all sorts of things...especially your attitude towards roadies! Your posts in the 'Out of Hand' thread was...so Texan!
    Thanks. I try.

    Nah, I was just stirring the pot a bit. I like all bike riders...

  42. #42
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45

    Owned would be past-tense, indicating that they no longer had ownership.
    You can't even name said religious organization; so I wouldn't expect you to name the corporate, 501c and otherwise, shells under which they currently conduct business.


    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    who supported the Granby nut-job? Who owns that?
    Well ask around. You might find there are more of us than there are of you, Tex.


    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    the European's immigration and raping the land and natives, and it's similarity to the influx of people moving in to current day Colorado... "native"
    A Valid comparison, Pale-Face. Proud of your handiwork?

    You'd never be welcome in my home, but if you were to gain access, you'd find there are no game-trophies on the walls. Not a single fish or head. Unlike the "mighty hunters" (LOL) from Texas; some of us were raised to eat what we kill and that to waste and do otherwise is a sin.
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  43. #43
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by andykrow
    To answer such questions is unthinkable in mainstream discourse. Ever read Chomsky?
    Ever read Carroll Quigley?
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  44. #44
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    A Valid comparison, Pale-Face. Proud of you handiwork?
    Nice use of capitalization and hyphenation, Ass-Face.

    You have, in one hour, become this forums biggest douchebag ever. And I still contend that you suck balls at riding a bike.

  45. #45
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Nice use of capitalization and hyphenation, Ass-Face.
    The gods of grammar smile with pleasure at my intentional Capitalization and Hyphenation.

    If you'd gotten past the 6th grade, maybe the grammatical insults wouldn't be so over your head.


    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    You have, in one hour, become this forums biggest douchebag ever.
    Well, the forum obviously needed a cleansing of smelly fungi like you - so I'm glad to be of service.

    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    And I still contend that you suck balls at riding a bike.
    This, from the proud wearer of denim shorts and Tube Sox.




    My RHR was 46 this AM, what was yours?
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  46. #46
    Slopestyle Rider
    Reputation: joelalamo45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,448
    Quote Originally Posted by insect_o_man
    My RHR was 46 this AM, what was yours?
    Are you serious? That's how you tell if you are good bike rider? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

    Oh my, you are an interesting douchebag. I'd love to meet you.

  47. #47
    Living the High Life
    Reputation: Ithnu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,535
    You know, the mountains are awesome, but the pollution is crazy hear compared to Wisconsin. I never missed a day of riding because of an unhealthy level of ozone. So actually, don't move here, or wait go ahead, I'm moving to Montana in a few years

    Every state has someone they hate, in WI we hated the FIBs (effin' Illinois Ba$tards) who came "Up North" to get away from Chicago. What a bunch of yuppies running around the woods those people were. My family would usually go to visit other family in Upper Michigan to avoid those people.
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

  48. #48
    Going, Going, Gonzo
    Reputation: insect_o_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Are you serious? That's how you tell if you are good bike rider? HAHAHAHAHAHA!
    You don't think mastery of one's physiology and the ability to attain a degree of fitness are attributes of a "good bike rider"?

    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    Oh my, you are an interesting douchebag. I'd love to meet you.


    Quote Originally Posted by joelalamo45
    "I'd love to meet you, and kick the sh!t out of you. "
    Awe looky there. Tex just graduated to making terrorist threats on the internet.

    Should have edited faster, Tube-Sox-Boy, before the forum's Email notification kicked in.
    Signature? I don't need no stinking signature.

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pau11y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    6,740
    Quote Originally Posted by Ithnu
    You know, the mountains are awesome, but the pollution is crazy hear compared to Wisconsin. I never missed a day of riding because of an unhealthy level of ozone. So actually, don't move here, or wait go ahead, I'm moving to Montana in a few years

    Every state has someone they hate, in WI we hated the FIBs (effin' Illinois Ba$tards) who came "Up North" to get away from Chicago. What a bunch of yuppies running around the woods those people were. My family would usually go to visit other family in Upper Michigan to avoid those people.
    YUP, Canada rules; you capitalist pigs suck :P

    Oh wait, I'm now a US citizen

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Pau11y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    6,740
    Skip CO, move to BC. Chics are hawter, skiing/biking/food/people are better, and if you bash your mellon on some rocks while biking - socialized medicine baby!

    Edit: but, it's harder for US citizens to immigrate to Canada than Canadians to US...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •