eci

She's ready to rock and roll

so i had a dilema what kind of bike to get, so i bought a fork (pike) and rode my craftworks, while i was doing all this i ordered a steelhead. The day after i ordered the steelhead i saw an amazing deal on a 4x bike, so i bought it. I was asked what i was going to be riding and i had no clue (tony) well i have it all figured out now and here it goes, The Craftworks is for sale $150 with the headset, horizontal drop outs and a der hanger.

so now that is done im selling the steelhead for $180 with headset and seat post thingy a ma jig.

And finally the new ride, she will be my all around bike, xc, park yada yada yada. All tho i loved the feeling of the single speed i need the money for the 7point

If anyone is interested in either one of my hardtails let me know. Also i have a small ironhorse hollowpoint for 400 if anyones interested. tomorrow morning there will be a new classified with all kinds o stuff
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by snowskilz; 01-28-2005 at 08:17 PM.

Cynical Bystander
    Damn you Todd that thing's hot! Sorry I pestered ya so much. How does it ride?
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Stand back

lookin good

Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Damn you Todd that thing's hot! Sorry I pestered ya so much. How does it ride?
    That's a sweet ride - no more excuses bout taking the xc bike off 3' drops.
    Is the full face to protect ya from the extra steerer tube?
    PS - What's the rr travel?
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by dbabuser
    That's a sweet ride - no more excuses bout taking the xc bike off 3' drops.
    Is the full face to protect ya from the extra steerer tube?
    PS - What's the rr travel?
    i think rear wheel is 4 but i have to check that out, yeah that bike will take anything and thats why i bought it i hope i can get rid of the hardtails. but i will let you test it out

Stand back

Time to update your profile...

Quote Originally Posted by snowskilz
    i think rear wheel is 4 but i have to check that out, yeah that bike will take anything and thats why i bought it i hope i can get rid of the hardtails. but i will let you test it out
    bike hore
    obviously you watched that guy on the fxr tearing it up at expn and figured rr suspension would be an advantage over the hardtail.
    Golden Bike Park

Rides Uphill Slow
    That ride looks hot. I can't wait to check it out in person. Looks to be a small frame. What size is it? I too am ready for a new bike. New cranks should be here tomorrow for the heckler. Can't wait.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hookler
    That ride looks hot. I can't wait to check it out in person. Looks to be a small frame. What size is it? I too am ready for a new bike. New cranks should be here tomorrow for the heckler. Can't wait.
    beleive it or not its a medium... but it is no where close to a regular medium. the seat tube is 15inches long if you extend up the seatpost you can have an xc bike. it has a 21.75 tt so thats pretty much in line with a 17 bike. So far i love it but then again it has only been given the parking lot test. Will def play on it tonite and see how it goes.

good luck on the new cranks, it threw the lx's on there and they feel great.

Im stoked for wed, the only reason im going tonite is bc i didnt go boardi ngtoday

Rides Uphill Slow
    beleive it or not its a medium... but it is no where close to a regular medium. the seat tube is 15inches long if you extend up the seatpost you can have an xc bike. it has a 21.75 tt so thats pretty much in line with a 17 bike. So far i love it but then again it has only been given the parking lot test. Will def play on it tonite and see how it goes.

good luck on the new cranks, it threw the lx's on there and they feel great.

Im stoked for wed, the only reason im going tonite is bc i didnt go boardi ngtoday
    What Ironhorse frame is that and where did you find it? It looks pretty sweet. I got the Holzfeller cranks. Can't wait to see them in person. I'm really hoping to make it on Wed. We'll see.

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hookler
    What Ironhorse frame is that and where did you find it? It looks pretty sweet. I got the Holzfeller cranks. Can't wait to see them in person. I'm really hoping to make it on Wed. We'll see.
    Its the ironhorse mountain cross frame, it was a special limited run last year. Im not sure how many were made but they retailed for 1399 and you could only get them from ih directly. A dood on the IH forum posted it up there to see if anyone was interested so i jumped on it. It was actually a pros bike Matthew Laurin (canuck nat'l if i remember correct). Its a super sick ride cant wait to play on it tonite.

Dont worry youll be good to ride wed no worries

Holzfeller are good cranks had them for a while, much much better then husselfelts

mtbr member

So???

How was the new ride in the park on Sunday night?

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper80202
    How was the new ride in the park on Sunday night?
    felt pretty darn good, put alot of air in the shock to make it stiff. need to turn it into a single speed tho. regular chains and deraiulers are horrible.

mtbr member
    Absolutely - SS is the only way to go in the park.

mtbr member
    I am interested in the craftworks if it is still available. What size?

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontRanger
    I am interested in the craftworks if it is still available. What size?
    It's a med frame, its still available. The dimensions can be found at www.craftworkscycles.com. The seat tube is 16 inches long approx.

[rant]I wish i didnt have to sell it but the wife is cracking down on the bike. My stable is down to 3 and has to stay there. Why did i want to build a house again??[\rant]

locked - time out
    Its the ironhorse mountain cross frame, it was a special limited run last year. Im not sure how many were made but they retailed for 1399 and you could only get them from ih directly. A dood on the IH forum posted it up there to see if anyone was interested so i jumped on it. It was actually a pros bike Matthew Laurin (canuck nat'l if i remember correct). Its a super sick ride cant wait to play on it tonite.
    I wonder if that's the same bike I was looking at the other night on an issue of Decline - I think that Matthew Laurin is on the cover - and I know that whoever is on the cover is riding an IH Hollowpoint that looks just like yours. I'll have to look tonight

mtbr member
    Is it really just over 6lbs?

eci
    i think so, i will dbl check it when i get home

Stand back

you're complaining?

It's a med frame, its still available. The dimensions can be found at www.craftworkscycles.com. The seat tube is 16 inches long approx.

[rant]I wish i didnt have to sell it but the wife is cracking down on the bike. My stable is down to 3 and has to stay there. Why did i want to build a house again??[\rant]
    I'm gonna be happy to get my stable back to 3 bikes. Oh wait, including the roadbike, I'll be at 4. Yeah, I wouldn't want to have any less than four. Your stable SUCKS!!
    But seriously, you could buy a camper for how much your 3 bikes are worth. Hmm, maybe I'm on to something. Have you compared the price of your planned house with modular living? That would free up some more bike $$...
    Golden Bike Park

locked - time out
    I'm gonna be happy to get my stable back to 3 bikes. Oh wait, including the roadbike, I'll be at 4. Yeah, I wouldn't want to have any less than four. Your stable SUCKS!!
    But seriously, you could buy a camper for how much your 3 bikes are worth. Hmm, maybe I'm on to something. Have you compared the price of your planned house with modular living? That would free up some more bike $$...
    Better yet - I could build you a pimp-@ss roll in / roll out treehouse. I can see it now, sitting on the back deck, 15 feet off of the ground, drinking beers and grilling - after finishing our burgers and beers, we could grab our bikes (which would be leaning against the rail of the 1000 sf deck) hop on them and drop one by one off of the open end of the deck and onto a tranny that would give us just enough speed to clear the alligator pit before riding onto the skinny section.....

eci
    Quote Originally Posted by s1ngletrack
    I wonder if that's the same bike I was looking at the other night on an issue of Decline - I think that Matthew Laurin is on the cover - and I know that whoever is on the cover is riding an IH Hollowpoint that looks just like yours. I'll have to look tonight
    yup yup same bike, i tore his name off first thing

eci
    or a double wide could surfice... with doubles gapping it and such

eci
    yeah just checked it, this hardtail is def burr

Cynical Bystander
    or a double wide could surfice... with doubles gapping it and such
    And you'd have a flat enough roof that you could set up the BBQ and lounge chairs up there, as well as link some of the ladders up to it. That would be cool.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.