Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: single track mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    124

    Shameless Spam "Job needed"

    I find myself, for the first time since I was 13, among the nation's unemployed.

    If anyone on this board is in the residential electronics industry and needs help, pm me with your contact info, and I'll send a resume.

    I've got several irons in the fire, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

  2. #2
    Cynical Bystander
    Reputation: COmtbiker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,775
    Quote Originally Posted by single track mind
    I find myself, for the first time since I was 13, among the nation's unemployed.

    If anyone on this board is in the residential electronics industry and needs help, pm me with your contact info, and I'll send a resume.

    I've got several irons in the fire, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    If you find a job and find yourself in need of a helping apprentice who also doubles as the lunch b**** let me know.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

    Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: single track mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    If you find a job and find yourself in need of a helping apprentice who also doubles as the lunch b**** let me know.
    Will do

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    619

    where are you located?

    your avatar says austin texas!!

    i assume you are on the front range?

    mike

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: single track mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by wildman
    your avatar says austin texas!!

    i assume you are on the front range?

    mike
    Yes, I'm in Fort Collins, but I'm looking pretty much anywhere in CO. I need to update my profile for this forum.

    Garry

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    619

    im in the springs

    i used to work for a guy who does alarms, cable, internet, phone, etc. new wiring in homes. not sure what he's up to these days, but its in the springs. if you are interested i can get you the contact info. ive not talked with him for about half a year tho.

    i wish you the best in your search. i know how it is. i was looking for work since i moved here in may of 03, finally got a real job just last october. and that was a blessing, no luck involved. hope your's goes better.

    mike

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: single track mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by wildman
    i used to work for a guy who does alarms, cable, internet, phone, etc. new wiring in homes. not sure what he's up to these days, but its in the springs. if you are interested i can get you the contact info. ive not talked with him for about half a year tho.

    i wish you the best in your search. i know how it is. i was looking for work since i moved here in may of 03, finally got a real job just last october. and that was a blessing, no luck involved. hope your's goes better.

    mike
    Thanks, Mike. I've had a few interviews so far, and have been offered jobs, I'm just not willing to take a big pay cut, yet.


    I appreciate your encouragement. Have a great day!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: single track mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    124
    [QUOTE=single track mind]I find myself, for the first time since I was 13, among the nation's unemployed. QUOTE]

    I know this is an ancient thread, but I'm back among the productive, tax paying masses. I'm doing outside sales (read: NOT RETAIL) for ListenUp Audio/Video in Boulder. I've been there for almost 2 months, and things are starting to roll.

    Now for shameless spam:

    Contact me (a reply or PM here will send me an email) for a 10% MTBR discount on A/V gear from Denon, Rotel, Sony, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Sharp, B&W, and several other, more esoteric audio brands. Please don't come into the store unannounced, as I am not there a lot, and the other sales guys won't give you the hook up. I am commissioned, so if you do come in, please ask for me, Garry Keas.

    Thanks, and I won't spam again. Now I've got to get back on my bike!!!

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    619

    cool man,

    hope it works out for you

    no AV needs for me, i can barely turn my TV on

    and my VCR still says 1200 1200 1200 1200

    kidding of course


Similar Threads

  1. Shameless spam....but I bought an ad....
    By SS Jerry in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2004, 12:39 AM
  2. buy my bike
    By KONA_in_SB in forum California - Socal
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-29-2004, 05:21 PM
  3. Shameless spam...(On-One Inbred)
    By Soupboy in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 08:17 AM
  4. XL Supercal29 frame for sale (shameless spam)
    By shark67 in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2004, 07:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •