mtbr member

Shameless Spam "Job needed"

I find myself, for the first time since I was 13, among the nation's unemployed.

If anyone on this board is in the residential electronics industry and needs help, pm me with your contact info, and I'll send a resume.

I've got several irons in the fire, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by single track mind
    I find myself, for the first time since I was 13, among the nation's unemployed.

If anyone on this board is in the residential electronics industry and needs help, pm me with your contact info, and I'll send a resume.

I've got several irons in the fire, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    If you find a job and find yourself in need of a helping apprentice who also doubles as the lunch b**** let me know.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    If you find a job and find yourself in need of a helping apprentice who also doubles as the lunch b**** let me know.
    Will do

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

where are you located?

your avatar says austin texas!!

i assume you are on the front range?

mike

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildman
    your avatar says austin texas!!

i assume you are on the front range?

mike
    Yes, I'm in Fort Collins, but I'm looking pretty much anywhere in CO. I need to update my profile for this forum.

Garry

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

im in the springs

i used to work for a guy who does alarms, cable, internet, phone, etc. new wiring in homes. not sure what he's up to these days, but its in the springs. if you are interested i can get you the contact info. ive not talked with him for about half a year tho.

i wish you the best in your search. i know how it is. i was looking for work since i moved here in may of 03, finally got a real job just last october. and that was a blessing, no luck involved. hope your's goes better.

mike

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by wildman
    i used to work for a guy who does alarms, cable, internet, phone, etc. new wiring in homes. not sure what he's up to these days, but its in the springs. if you are interested i can get you the contact info. ive not talked with him for about half a year tho.

i wish you the best in your search. i know how it is. i was looking for work since i moved here in may of 03, finally got a real job just last october. and that was a blessing, no luck involved. hope your's goes better.

mike
    Thanks, Mike. I've had a few interviews so far, and have been offered jobs, I'm just not willing to take a big pay cut, yet.

I appreciate your encouragement. Have a great day!

mtbr member
    [QUOTE=single track mind]I find myself, for the first time since I was 13, among the nation's unemployed. QUOTE]

I know this is an ancient thread, but I'm back among the productive, tax paying masses. I'm doing outside sales (read: NOT RETAIL) for ListenUp Audio/Video in Boulder. I've been there for almost 2 months, and things are starting to roll.

Now for shameless spam:

Contact me (a reply or PM here will send me an email) for a 10% MTBR discount on A/V gear from Denon, Rotel, Sony, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Sharp, B&W, and several other, more esoteric audio brands. Please don't come into the store unannounced, as I am not there a lot, and the other sales guys won't give you the hook up. I am commissioned, so if you do come in, please ask for me, Garry Keas.

Thanks, and I won't spam again. Now I've got to get back on my bike!!!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

cool man,

hope it works out for you

no AV needs for me, i can barely turn my TV on

and my VCR still says 1200 1200 1200 1200

kidding of course